"No! Im sore!shit!" i shrugged defeated, he's still laughing out loud while he opens the bathroom door and layed me in the tub carefully.

I thought he'll follow but instead, he opened the tap filling the tub with a lil warm water and put some bubble bath in it.He knelt down and wet my hair slowly while combing it using his fingers and put some shampoo in it and massage my scalp lightly. He did it so delicately like his carving a masterpiece. Does that even make sense?lol.. I couldn't even say a word. Gosh! I'm melting. After he's done, satisfied, he brush his palm on my cheeks and pinch it lightly, smiling. "There, now clean yourself. I'll wait for you outside. Are you going to use my clothes for now?" i nodded silently still giddy with his cuteness as i smiled back.

"Okay. Take your time babe." he said and went out of the bathroom.

Fuck,why does my heart wants to burst out. I'm going to explode any moment. Help!!! This was like the first time he was really extra sweet I don't even know Jungkook could be like this. Biting my lower lips as i grin widely i punch the water bubbles like an idiot.

After taking a warm satisfying bath I quickly head out of the bathroom. Surprisingly there's already food in the table. While Jungkook is busy playing with his phone. As soon as he saw me he approach me by walking near and gave me a back hug. Resting his head on the crook of my neck he mumbles." Go and get change. Well eat breakfast then later around 11 we'll meet with the gang. We will go get your clothes in the dorm and head directly to the coffee shop nearby coz they'll be waiting there."

I turned to slightly face him." But your hyungs never went home, right? How about their clothes?" i ask curiously.

"Actually, Lisa and Hobi already stayed in the beach yesterday. That's why they wanted us to come over. Yoongi's with his girlfriend and probably will follow after his girlfriend finishes her work. The other boys agreed as well. But i have a problem." he pouted.

I turned my body this time, worried."Why? Is there a problem?"

He nodded, pouting like a baby." They invited Taehyung. I don't like him." he grumpily said causing me to laugh hard.

"You're such a baby. Kook, without him I won't probably have the courage to settle things to you yesterday. You have to thank him. He was the one who advice me to move forward and knock your head." i really want them to be friends. Taehyung is a nice guy and Jungkook should not worry about him coz he already won since day one.

He sigh heavily but nodded. "Hmm.. i guess i should. It's just that......" i put my finger and cover it in his lips.

"No buts lover boy. Be a good one this time." he nodded surrendering his attempts to disagree.

We soon arrived in the café waving at our friends. Of course Liza and Hobi are already in the beach.

Walking hand in hand they keep looking at us silently questioning their selves what had happened to us.

Namjoon cleared his throat and push Jimins elbows urging the latter to ask but Jimin don't know what to say so he turned to Jennie and point out our intertwined hands using his lips. Jennie's bitch face change into her wondering puppy eyes but use her feet to rub on Jisoo's ,so Jisoo would ask. They were so funny to look at.😂
Jisoo mouthed "No, you ask." but Jennie whispered "your older,you ask". Jisoo sigh heavily and look at Jin who's just observing them with her twinkling eyes smiling sweetly. Leading the the handsome guy then mouthed."You're older."