𝐗𝐈𝐗

"Give them fifteen minutes." Juice told Chibs as they walked out of the room. Ali was completely ignoring their conversation and was thinking about the club's future.

She could've possibly just put the whole club in prison. She was deep in thoughts until she heard several gun shots in a row. Chibs and Happy were the only ones in the warehouse besides Rat and Phil, who were locked in the back room. Miles was roaming around somewhere.

She walked outside to see Happy and Chibs holding up Juice who was groaning in pain with blood covering his face and a bullet wound through his leg.

"What the fuck happened?" She ran over to Juice as they set him down.

"It was Miles who took the blow. Juicey saw him getting it out of a stash." Chibs explained, assessing the damage to Juice's leg.

"I never trusted him." Happy noted. Alison sighed before she dialed Tara.

"Tara? I need you to go to the clubhouse." Ali said, looking at Juice who was holding the lesion in his leg.

"What happened? Of course, I'll be there."

"My lovely boyfriend has a bullet in his leg."

"You should hurry up, Alison. I'll be there in ten minutes." Tara said, a slight laugh following her statement.

"Yeah," Ali said, hanging up as they put a towel on Juice's leg and put him in the back seat of her car.

"Don't hurt me," Juice joked. "You drive crazy."

"I'm a great driver," she defended, starting the car and driving behind the boys on the bikes. "So, what actually happened with Miles?"

"He saw me getting it and held a gun on me. I didn't have a choice." His voice was strained.

"It's okay, baby," she assured as she grabbed his hand. When they arrived, Tara was already there and ready to take care of Juice's leg. She didn't ask questions and stitched him up.

"Ali, when are you gonna open up about you and Juice?" Chibs whispered to her as she sat on a bar stool.

"In a few minutes, I guess. Everyone seems pissy and upset so, what better time than now?"

"Alison, they're getting your boyfriend drunk." Tara tattled, looking at Bobby, Tig and Jax giving Juice an entire bottle of whiskey to ease the pain.

"Uh, no they're not." She laughed, grabbing the bottle from Juice. Jax picked Ali up and sat her on shoulders, like a father would do to his child. "Put me down!"

"Nah, I believe you have something to tell everyone." Jax said.

"Oh, shit," she mumbled with a smile on her face. She pulled the ring out of her pocket and slid it on her finger.

"Are you serious?" Bobby asked, laughing. Everyone cheered.

"Wow, Juice finally asked her?" Tig quizzed. Jackson set Ali down.

"They did the silent thing." Chibs laughed.

Everyone did shots and had an okay time that night.