05

Dangerous Encounter

Lumabas ako sa banyo. Nakabihis na sila Isabella na naghihintay sa akin. I opened up my cabinet and was amazed to see my uniform hanging. It has a white long sleeve blouse, a violet checkered that is two inches above the knee, a violet checkered necktie, and a gray coat. Nagmamadali kong suotin iyon at kinuha ang aking gamit at lumabas ng aming kwarto kung saan naghihintay silang tatlo.

Nagsimula kaming naglakad papalabas ng dorm ng mga girls. Wala ng masyadong estudyante ang na naglalakad sa loob ng paaralan dahil maaga pa lamang.

"First, You have to know the basic information about the test next week. You should know the rules and mechanics of the maze.," Amirah explained.

Ipinaliwanag sa amin ni Headmistress ang lahat ng mga rules tungkol sa Academy kahapon at kabisado ko iyun lahat. Lalo na ang apat na iba't- ibang uri ng uniporme sa Academy.

"Anong maze? Ano bang klase ng pagsusulit ang aming gagawin?" I asked.

"It is a test that will determine what difficulty you are going to study. The basic lessons are the normal subjects but the most prioritized are more about demon-hunting techniques," Isabella replied.

Demon hunting? Ito ba ang laro na sinasabi ni Headmistress?

"Second, you must be ready for your first training tomorrow. That will be the start of your skill training," Isabella explained.

Training? Seriously, what kind of training will that be? Ability or physical?

"It will test your skill for battle and for the next levels that you will be. You will be given a Crystal watch that will monitor your levels, ability, and points in every battle which will be given on the day of the test," she added.

"Third, you must follow the rules and avoid getting yourself into fights for you will be punished. Do not also use any weapon or your ability to harm others," Hailey explained.

I am still confused about the ability thing. How can I live in this place if I am just a normal person with no ability? Will I be kicked out for not having the ability?

Napatigil ako ng matanaw ko ang isang groupo ng estudyante na naglalakad patungo sa isang malaking pintuan ng isang pader. May mga hawak na mga sandata ngunit iba ang kanilang suot na uniporme. Nanlaki ang mata ko ng bumukas ang pintuan at sabay sila pumasok.

"That place is called the Sacred Walls. It is a part of the borders that surrounds the people against the demons. Sila ang mga grupo mula sa Elite Class. They are assigned to train today, themselves inside, and survive together. But sadly, I think they can't win towards the level 50 demons," Isabella said while looking at that place.

Sacred Walls? Yun ba ang lugar na hindi binanggit sa amin ng headmistress kahapon?

"What's inside that place?" I asked curiously.

"We can't tell you the whole details but it is the reason why students here struggle to survive in this place. Every day, you need to train and follow the rules. It is one of the reasons we level up every day," Amirah replied while showing me her touchscreen watch.

I blink twice and look at her with confusion. How can she be on level fifty-five and have many points? Why would they have this kind of game?

"You have to pass the test next week to level up from level one to level 20. For each animal or enemy you will kill, you gain points and those points will be used for the next battle. To bond with a sacred sword," Isabella explained.

"Is that all that I'm supposed to know?" I asked as we walked inside the main building.

Marami ng estidyante ang nakita kong nasa corridor at nakatingin sa amin. Siguro ay kailangan ko ng masanay na ganito sila tumingin sa akin. Hindi ko rin alam kung bakit.