make it shine.

MAKE IT SHINE

MAKE IT SHINE.

─── MIDORIYA IZUKU
          who need gas? dm me ⛽️ 🍃
        feeling: faded 🙃

oneshot include:
victorious au
beck!midoriya
jade!reader
crack

"you're late." aizawa calls the second you walk through the door.

"you're ugly." you return, before throwing your backpack on the ground.

it wasn't typically how you greeted your teachers but you made an exception for aizawa because quite frankly he was annoying.

"someone's in a fun mood today." kirishima smiles and you pin him with a look so venomous it falls off almost immediately.

"is that a new haircut?" you ask and kirishima lifts a hesitant hand to his hair.

"yeah," he says a little hesitantly.

"it looks good." you nod at him.

"really?" he lights up.

"of course not. you look like something i drew with my left hand." you scoff before shoving his books off the desk, "get out of my seat."

"but i've been sitting here the whole year!" he whines and you clench your jaw.

"well now i'm going to be sitting here for the rest of the year—now move." you snap.

"midoriya," kaminari calls from across the room with a sigh, "will you please control your girlfriend? it's not even eight o'clock yet."

you pin the boy with a withering glare but all he does is roll his eyes at you. all the attention in the room seeming to shift when said boyfriend enters the room.

how someone so nice and easy going had ended up with someone like you was still beyond all of them—but kaminari figures it has to do with the fact that midoriya was maybe the only guy—no, human—on campus who wasn't perpetually terrified of you. bakugo was an exception, but still.

"y/n," he admonishes and you let out an annoyed huff. "apologize."

"i'd rather not." you deadpan.

midoriya cocks a brow at you and you scowl.

"i'm sorry." you grit out.

"thank you—"

"now get out of my seat." you bark and the boy makes a face at you but gets up without question.

"sorry, everybody." midoriya sighs before reaching over to pinch your cheeks between his hand. you slap them away almost immediately, "y/n's just a little cranky because she got her first ticket today."