Take A Picture, It'll last longer Pt.1

Start from the beginning

I don't know why, but I found myself running. My head started spinning, I know it's the memories coming back to me. But I don't have time for this now.

I kept running, even though I can hear my own heart beats.

Once I saw the cliff, I stopped running. The path lead me to the top of the cliff. Taking a deep breath, I started walking up the rest of the path.

James' POV: (hehe! You didn't see that one coming, did ya?)

I saw her walking up to where I was hiding. My boys are currently keeping an eye on her little friends.

It's good that she realized she needs to clean this up, because I would've loved to drag her friends further down in this dirt.

I smiled to myself, soon she'll be all mine again. My fingers are itching to feel her soft skin.

She was walking slowly, looking around her like a deer during hunting season.

It filled me with excitement, I love seeing her scared. It gives me life.

A buzz in my pocket made me look away from her.

Pretty boy is out running. Should we get him and bring him to you?

The text said. I smiled even brighter. This is just getting more and more entertaining.

Go ahead.

"Show yourself, you sick fuck!" I looked up to see her looking around for me.

"I know you're here, just come out, and tell me why the fuck you're doing this!" She shouted with her back turned to me. I chuckled and stood up. Quickly she turned around and I swear I saw a hint of fear in her eyes.

"Hiding behind a tree. Isn't that a little childish?" She glared at me.

"Oh, but my darling. Isn't hiding behind your friends kind of childish too?" I questioned. She snorted.

"Says the one who sends out disgusting idiots to do his dirty work." I fake gasped.

"Ouch. Darling. That hurt." I stated sarcastically. I started walking closer to her.

"But you leaving me that was just cruel. Especially since you promised me you would be a good girl and not leave that room." I wiggled my finger at her, and she took a few steps back.

"Well, locking me in there against my will was kind of rude, so I had every right to leave." She sneered.

"I'm sorry, Darling. But you were mine. You even said so yourself." I sang, taking a few more steps closer to her. She was just staring at me, not moving back like I expected her to. So I lifted my hand, brushing away her hair from her face.

"So beautiful. A shame you got on my bad side." I mumbled. Slapping her across her cheek. I chuckled at the memories this brought back.

She hissed in pain, before aiming a punch at my jaw. But since I was ready for it, I easily dodged away.

Aria's POV:

I hissed in pain, and shuddered at the awful memories this brought back. Without thinking, I aimed a way too obvious punch to his jaw. Which he easily dodged.

"Aw. Is she trying to act tough? Don't you know you're too weak for that? Too weak back then, too weak now." His words hit me like knives. It's true. Back then, I was too weak.

He laughed, and raised his hand once again. But he didn't just slap me, no this time he punched me. My head snapped to the side, and I could taste some blood in my mouth.

I took a few steps back, giving me more room to breathe and more room to plan my attack.

"Now, now. Do you remember telling me we should handle this as adults and not use violence? It wouldn't surprise me if you don't, since I knocked you out pretty bad after you said that." He placed a finger on his chin like he was thinking.

"I remember." I choked out. His face lit up, but it wasn't what I said that made him react the way he did. Turning around, I felt my heart clench.

Two well-built men came dragging on someone. Their body hanging limb. But I could remember those soft dirty blonde hair anywhere.

"What the fuck did you do to him?" I shouted, running up to the two men, holding him up. But one of the guys let go of him and stood between me and Chase.

"My boys got orders to bring him here. Seems like he didn't exactly feel like it. It's your fault he looks like that." James dead panned. But I didn't turn around to sneer at him. I just glared at the man keeping me from checking if Chase was okay.

"Tell your lap dog to move out of my way." I hissed. The man in front of me didn't move at all. But I heard James chuckle.

"You heard her. Move." The man looked over me. (Damn you short genes) Then moved out of my way.

Chase sat with his back to a tree and the man who earlier held on to him, was next to James. I crutched down next to him, and lifted his head. Chase's eyes were to the most part closed, but his eyes fluttered open. I took that as a sign that he was alright. Carefully letting go of his head, I walked back to where James and his lap dogs were standing.

"What do you want?" I asked. James acted confused, but I know he damn well knew exactly what I was talking about.

"What are you talking about, my darling?" He asked.

I clenched my teeth.

"You know what I'm talking about. What do I have to do to get you to leave them alone?" I asked, pointing over at Chase.

"Come with me." He stated, and I nodded. I hear Chase whimper from behind me, but I ignored it.

I want him and the others to be safe, and if that means leaving them than so be it

Hehe! Had to finish here, but will probably be posting a new chapter during this week so don't worry. Sorry for being gone for so long. I would love it if you wanted to check out my other story, called: Coffee Shops, Lipstick Stains and Sticky Notes. It's a short story, I would love it if you just went over there, read some of it and then left a comment telling my if you think I should start writing more like that.

Goodbye my fellow pandas

- Panda_Bacon.