Chris imagine for Jasmin

"Hi" Chris greeted me by the door, when he opened it for me. "Hii" I smiled back at him. "So what do you wanna do?" I asked while dropping my purse on the boys's couch. Stereo Kicks just signed a record deal with Syco Music, so they decided to buy a flat and move in together. "Uhm.." he thought for a while "Well, I've ordered some pizzas, so eat them and maybe watch a movie". "Sure, but I want to pick the movie" I shouted "No, it's always you" he pouted "Fine, then pick one" I said, trying to keep myself from pouting as well. "This one" he said with his irish accent, showing me Titanic "Noo, not again, find something else" I said still a bit pissed that I can't choose the film "What about this?" Chris suggested holding up The Fault In Our Stars "Aww, sure I love that movie, I'm gonna get tisues then, cause I'm 100% gonna cry" I agreed almost crying just thinking about the film.

"I really need to use the loo" Chris said and gave me a cheeky smile, about half an hour after we started the film. I paused it so he wouldn't miss any part of it. I took my phone and opened Twitter, to see loads  of tweets about how cute me and Chris look together, and that it's a shame we aren't a couple. I started smiling and locked my phone. A couple minuttes later, Chris walked in again, and I pressed play on the remote. "What do you have on your back?" I asked frightend. He took out a water pistol "You better run" he shouted playfuly with his irish accent. "Don't you dare" I screamed trying to cover up my entire body with my arms. "I can still see you" he laughs and splashed water on me. "You're gonna pay for this Leonard" I said and got furious right away. The door opened and all the boys walked in "What's happening here?" Barclay asked "Just having a water fight" Chris laughed "Oh no, not another girly crying movie" Casey said when he saw The Fault In Our Stars was playing on the TV. "Get that water pistol away from me" I shouted as he splashed more water at me "But it's only water" Tom said kinda confused "No or yes, but it's annoying, and I really hate him right now" I said hiding behind the couch "Hey I wanna show you my new decoration in my room" Jake said guiding us to his room "Wow it looks awesome" Chris said "Hey let us out, damn it he tricked us" I heard him scream while pounding on the door "Not until you get along" Charlie laughed through the door "Fine" I said pouting on the bed "I'm sorry I splashed water on you.. but admit it, it was fun" he said giggling just thinking about the look on my face "It doesn't matter" I joined him laughing "Theres a thing I've wanted to tell you" Chris said looking at the floor "I really like you, and I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out with me" he asked "Chris.." I started off "I'm sorry but to me you're only a friend" I said kinda sad "What, really?" he said almost crying "Just kidding, I really like you too, I would love to go on a date with you" I laughed "Oh, you really got me there" he giggled "Aww" we heard the guys through the door "You can come out now" Jake said unlocking the door. As soon as we got out of Jake's room we did a huge group hug, and cheered for me and Chris.

A/N: Sorry, I know you've been waiting for quite a while now, but I had to start over three times, because I forgot to save it.