Reece Imagine For Ishpreet

"Who was that?" Reece asked as soon as I hang up the phone. "My old guy friend, Charlie, from my childhood. He wanted to get in touch again" I said surprised and looked weird on my phone. Reece just groaned and rolled his eyes. "What?" I asked giggly and moved closer to him. "Is my little Reecey jealous?" I asked and pinched his cheeks. "No" he snapped and removed my hands from his cheeks. He got up from the couch where we both sat, and went to the kitchen. "Okay. What is wrong?" I asked annoyed over his attitude. "When is he coming over?" he asked without even looking at me. "Tomorrow" I said and got back to the couch. Soon after Reece came back with food for both of us. I mumbled a thanks when he handed me a sandwich.

"Well we should get to bed" I said and got up and turn off the tv, Reece agreed and lead me to our bedroom.

-next day-

Me and Reece were in the middle of our breakfast when someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it" I assured and went to open the door. "Ishpreet" Charlie said energetic when he saw me in the doorway. "Charlie" I shouted and hugged him. "Nice flat you've got here" he said while taking off his jacket and shoes. "Thanks. I'm sharing it with my boyfriend Reece."

We walked into the kitchen to find Reece still sitting at the table. "Charlie, this is my boyfriend Reece. Reece, this is my friend Charlie." I smiled and went to sit down on my chair.

-couple hours later-

"She's my girlfriend" Reece shouted at charlie, when I entered the living room. "So what? I saw her first" Charlie shouted back. Reece raised his hand and was about to slap him in the face, but I reached to stop him before. "What is wrong with you two?" I shouted even louder than any of them just did. "You've been arguing over everything." I added still with a raised voice. "Charlie I think it's best if you just leave." I said just above a whisper so I was sure he could hear me. "But.." "Don't. Just pack your things" I cut him off and stormed out the door.

-at dinner-

"What happened between you two?" I asked Reece. "Ishpreet, I'm so sorry. I just.. I just didn't like the idea of another boy. I felt kind of threatened by him" He admitted and looked down at his plate full of food. I started giggling "Are you kidding me?" I asked and made him look back at me. "Reece, I only like you, and I always will." I said. "I love you too Ishpreet." He said, and went over to my side of the table and gave me a kiss.

A/T: So I really hope you like it. Sorry for the mistakes