Reece imagine for Cheyenne

Today was my big day, I was getting married to the love of my life Reece Bibby. I was currently at our home with my mum and sister. "I can't understand that you're already getting married, time has flown by too fast" she said all teary. "Mum please don't cry" I begged her trying to keep my tears back. "Darling you look beautiful" Lyndsey complemented me when she entered the room with Lexi. I turned around to face her, and to give her a hug. "Thanks, so do you" I said with a soft smile. "Reece is gonna marry the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" Lexi said when she got over to me. "We should get going" I said and got up from the chair I was sitting on.

-the church-

Reece was already inside the church, as the guests started to arrive. My hole body was shaking when the doors closed, and me and my dad was getting ready to walk down the aisle. The music started to play, and my legs almost collapsed. The doors opened once again, and my dad started to walk. At first he was dragging me cause my legs just wouldn't move. I took the first step, and then made eye contact with Reece. All i could focus on was him, he looked so handsome and hot yet so beautiful. His more serious face turned into a huge smile when he looked down at my dress, so I just looked down shyly.

After we said our I Do's it was time to exchange rings. "You may now kiss the bride" the priest said. This was the kiss I've been waiting for since Reece proposed, our first kiss as a married couple. Me and Reece turned around hand in hand to face all the people who attended this ceremony. He looked me in the eyes and then started to walk out of the church.

A/N: I really hope you like it Cheyenne, I know it's bad. xx