28

"Imagine being in a relationship for two years and thinking your boyfriend loves you but then three months later you see a text message and it's a girl saying when is our next session daddy. You tell your boyfriend what this text meant and he lies about it and your stupid ass believes him. Months pass and you see him with the girl and you break it off and now you are pregnant with his baby and you can't do nothing but cry and keep it." Bambam said and took a deep breath after.

"Bammie what the fuck are you talking about?" Lisa asked confused.

Bambam sighed. "My cousin just told me her story of how she's pregnant and her boyfriend cheated on her."

"Zuly? The one with the pink curly hair and gave us cookies last time?"

Bambam nodded. "Yup her."

"Awe I feel bad for her. That ex of hers ain't shit." Chaeyoung said as she fixed the plastic top on the cup.

"Me too. She said that he would give her money for the baby but wouldn't get back together with her." Bambam added.

"Do you know why he cheated on her for? Who's the girl?" Lisa asked.

"Supposedly it's a girl from our age. Her parents own this big ass company who are very famous. The reason was because he didn't have feelings for her but we know damn well it's because of money." Bambam revealed.

Chaeyoung nodded. "I remember you telling me that he would always complain to her about money."

"Yeah. That asshole didn't give a fuck about Zuly. I told her but she didn't listen. . . Now look what happend." He said, finishing the table.

Chaeyoung felt pity for Zuly. She was too nice and oblivious. Kinda reminded of her eighth through Junior year relationship. She didn't realize it was toxic until their last argument. She hoped good things happend for Zuly cause that's what she deserved.

"Babe can you give this family their food. Yuggie is calling me and you know him." Bambam said and Chaeyoung smirked.

"More like do something nasty in the bathroom for an hour and then comeback tired." She said teasingly before snatching the plate from his hands and walking to their table.

"Order for 368?" Chaeyoung said with sweet voice making everyone in the family turn to look.

"Oh Yes. Thank you." The man took the plate and let the hungry kids empty it.

She chuckled. "Have a nice dinner and Night."

The restuarant was about to close so why not clean some tables to leave early today. She sprayed the brown glass table that had designs of flowers and sorts of other things with soap and began cleaning it with a warm soft cloth.

Minutes later all of them were done and Chaeyoung was gonna go back to the cashier spot when two voices caught her attention.

"Did you hear Yojung?"

"About what?"

"The rumors of the Model, Kim Jisoo!" The black haired girl said.

Guessing her sister she was talking to scoffed. "Okay and? Why should we care. It's not like it's our business."

"You don't understand. Her company is strict about the dating policy." The other said.