11

WOULD YOU LIKE TO ACCEPT
rosiepark CALL?

YES OR  NO?

YES

Rose sipped on her caprisun as her phone screen turned into the facetime way. She was expecting to see the older female but instead got a guy. A handsome one.

Her and the guy looked at each other in silence not knowing what to say.

". . . . . ."

"Are you my sister's girlfriend that she's been talking about?" The Male spoke.

Rose gulped. "U-Um. . . I'm her friend?"

"That's what they all say and then you see them in the bedroom fuck-"

"Kim fucking Seokjin! Give me my phone back!" A loud female voice said making the younger eye's widen in shock. The man, Seokjin, smirked. "No thank you. I'm alright." He replies.

"So. What do you think about my sister? She's pretty annoying right." Seokjin asked.

Chaeyoung silently looked at the screen before replying back. "I think Jisoo is funny but at the same time dumb."

"You're speaking facts. Be glad that you aren't living with this rat. All she does is watch kpop, anime, complain, and laugh like a fucking seal. If you're the person she talks at night please be less funny. Can't stand her." Seokjin nicely said.

Chaeyoung chuckled. "Jisoo hasn't texted me for four days so you probably haven't heard her laughter."

Seokjin nodded. "Yeah. Kinda feels like a vacation right now."

"Do you-"

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" Seokjin face had disappeared and was replaced by a confused Jisoo. "Who the hell are- R-Rosie?!" She stuttered.

Chaeyoung smiled.

"You fucking dumbass, Why the hell did you accept her call. I swear to Namjoon, Seokjin that I'm going to snatch your wig-" Jisoo began to rant

"Aye Aye Aye. Chill out." Seokjin interrupted her. "You're scaring your girlfriend." He teased.

" He teased