"Well, if you had any plans with your life, you wouldn't be here"

"Okay, that's nice and all. But who are you to pretend like you know anything about my life at all?"
Isla took a deep breath, taking everything in her to keep her shit together. "I'm sorry to break it to you hunny, but you don't"

She once again felt Mattias hand on her thigh, rubbing back and fourth softly.
"Calm down baby" he whispered, only for her to hear.

Fiona was left with a stunned look on her face. Isla, on the other hand, was just glad she had shut the knowingly girl up.

The dinner finished up, with a slightly more awkward atmosphere around the kids table.
The clock were rounding midnight when Isla and Mattia finally walked downstairs into their room.

Isla walked straight to the bathroom, wanting to get ready for bed as soon as possible. As she stood brushing out her hair, Mattia came walking in.

He embraced her from behind, laying his head on her shoulder. "My family loves you" he spoke out softly as he admired her in the mirror.

Isla couldn't help blush at his comment, so instantly the girl looked down trying to hid it. Mattias hands made contact with her chin, lifting it up once again.

"You don't have to hide for me"
His voice was low when he started unzipping the velvet dress Isla was wearing.

"Matti-"

"Don't"
His lips connected with the skin of her neck as he slid the dress off of her. "Damn"
Mattia took a moment admiring Isla before picking her up and placing her on the counter.

His lips reconnected with her neck, sucking, biting and kissing until he found her sweet spot.
Islas head fell back in pleasure as a low moan escaped her lips.

She slowly started unbuttoning the black shirt he was wearing, keeping eye contact all the way through.

"Maybe we shouldn-"

A deep sigh escaped Mattias lips as he pulled a strand of Islas hair behind her ear.
"I've been horny for you since the day you came walking into my house. Please don't make me stop now"

She bit her lip slightly, thinking about it for a short moment before she pulled him in and connected their lips roughly.

Mattia couldn't help but smirk into the kiss as he picked her up. "So that's how you like it?"
Isla wrapped her legs around the Italians hips as he walked the two to the bed.

Mattia wasn't slow to unclasp Islas lace bra, once again admiring her body before starting massaging her breasts.

"Stop playing" Isla sighed, tired of being teased.
And so he did, within seconds Mattia thrusted harshly into her, making Isla moan loudly.

Her hands grapped the sheets as he proceeded to back and forth

After a few moments, Isla wanted to take charge. She laid Mattia down, getting on top of him immediately.
She placed his manhood at her entrance before slowing sliding down on it, earning a deep groan from Mattia.

He placed his hands on either side of her hips, guiding her up and down roughly. Panting, heavy breathing and moaning were the only sounds in the room before both of them came, with Isla collapsing on top of Mattia.

"That was" She breathed out, trying to find the right words for the sex she had just gotten.

"Who knew you were that good at riding?" Mattia said jokingly as his hands travelled to her bum. She leaned in and pecked his lips softly.

The two held each other's gazes for what felt like ages, none of them wanting to let go of the other.

"Merry Christmas Isla"

"Merry Christmas, Mattia"

Mary's thoughts:I'm cringing so much at this chapter, but here y'all go anyway 😚✌🏽

Mary's thoughts:
I'm cringing so much at this chapter, but here y'all go anyway 😚✌🏽