"No. No no no! Please don't do this!" She shouted as much as she could but it was no use.

"You're mine. Only mine! You understand?!" Zameer gritted, his lustful eyes glaring at her hungrily. The man who was with her was a monster and he was willing to do something so evil to her. And this burned inside of Sadia's mind. She would never forget this for the rest of her life.

His lips met with the outline of her bra and his fingers were quick to rip the cup of her bra off of her left breast as he mouth her soft nipple, teasing it to harden between his teeth.

"Please please, I'm begging you to stop this!" Sadia cried, her arms struggling to get out of his grip while her legs kicked in the air and tried to get him off of her but it no use. He was too powerful and strong.

He was about to rape her and there was nothing she could do to stop him. All that she could do was cry and weep. And it had no effect on him whatsoever. This wasnt the reasonable man that Sadia knew. No, this was someone else.

He was a monster.

He was proving to be every bit the criminal that Sadia thought.

He was the same criminal who had captured her, used her against her father and almost killed her. This was not the reasonable man who saved her life through marriage. No, this was a monster who was going to claim his price for ever helping her in any way.

Zameer got in his knees. Sadia tried to kick him off of her as she tried to get away once again with the little strength that she had but it only seemed to anger him. Zameer's hand released her wrists and Sadia almost sighed with relief for she thought that now she could try and struggle harder but it was short lived. His hand went straight down to her neck and his fingers harshly wrapped around her throat, choking her.

Her fingers tried to pry his hand off. Her air supply was completely cut off but one look from Zameer had her frozen in place.

"Stop fucking struggling!" He growled. Sadia screamed but didn't give into her fear. She was afraid. So very afraid but she knew that if she gave up then it'll be over for her. Her hands came and clawed and scratched at his chest and neck. But it seemed to have the opposite effect on Zameer as he smirked maliciously.

"Keep going, your only turning me hotter for you." He slurred. And when she heard the sound of his zipper, that's when adrenaline surged heavily afresh through her veins and she found new strength.

She screamed, kicked, thrashed and clawed at his hand around her throat all the while Zameer quickly spread open her legs and with his free hand, managed to get her shalwaar off.

"Pl-please!" She choked against his grip. "D-don't d-do this!" She beseeched but it fell on deaf ears. Zameer disposed of her underwear and touched her intimately. Sadia cried and tried to get away from his touch but Zameer's body was back in her small frail one as he weighed her down. His face buried in her neck, one hand grasped around her neck while the other explored her nether region.

Sadia felt utterly nauseated. She felt like throwing up.

He was touching her in a place which was never touch before.

His fingers glided over her labia and Sadia felt stimulated. Her sex fingered as it was touched and Sadia felt an unknown wetness gather there. And before she knew it, she was gasping in surprise and shock when she felt his finger penetrate her vagina deep and hard. His finger moved in and out, stretching her maiden hood. It was painful for her. She felt no pleasure but her body responded by lubricating her sex.

She couldn't believe that her body was aroused. How could she respond to coerced means? Of course, medically thinking, she understood but right now, she was in a panicked state.