Chapter 7

What's going on? She thought in utter confusion, fear taking root in her heart. She was trembling so much. She wanted to calm down but how could she when there was a gun being pointed at her head.

"Mi-mister Sheikh?" Sadia finally managed to say. "Wh-at are you do-ing?"

"Quiet!" Zameer hissed in her ear, causing her to cringe and whimper, her heart pounding, threatening to explode as tears welled in her eyes.

"Pl-pl-ease," she began to weep. "Wh-y are......y-ou do-ing this?" She sobbed.

"I said," his grip on the gun tightly, pressing hard on Sadia's skin. "Quiet, if you know what's good for you." He growled, his breath harsh against her ear. Her heart almost stopped.

Zameer couldn't believe that he was so careless as to let his emotions get in the way and reveal too much. It was clear that this part of their business was left out of the Doctor's information. He was only assigned to bring in Dr. Sadia and be her escort and to keep watch on her. But things had taken another turn because he never thought that he would find Anissa in a state like that. And Thinking of Anissa caused him to lose focus as his emotions ran amuck but he tried to keep a firm hold on his emotions, especially now when the situation had changed so much so he only focused on the task at hand.

Zameer could feel her fear. The poor girl was shaking like a leaf. His senses caught her fresh floral scent but it got quickly masked by her scent of fear. Her trembling and shaking body caused him to almost pity her. Almost. But he didn't. He wanted this distraction. He didn't want to think about what he just saw a few minutes ago.

Dr. Sadia Rehman.

The poor girl was taken by surprise. She would've never thought that things would've come to this. How ignorant she had been. She was the daughter of such an important personality yet she didn't know her own importance and worked in blissful ignorance for her enemy. All this time, she was working for the most powerful Mafia that her father was fighting against and she didn't even know it. How ironic was it. And now, Zameer was going to execute his plans, swiftly and precisely.

"I d-do-n't-"

"I said to be quiet!" Zameer sneered. Sadia winces when she heard the ice coldness in his tone.

She almost jumped when she heard the soft click of the attached bedroom.

Shehryaar Ghulari made his way to his desk, his stance rigid as he came to the front of his desk, unbuttoned the front two buttons of his suit jacket and folded his arms across his chest, his gaze levelled in Sadia's direction.

Sadia shivered when she saw him, her body began to shake even worse then it already was when she sensed the dark aura around Shehryaar Ghulari. The air around him had become even more menacing, his features hardened and his cold piecing grey gaze just became even more sharp, making Sadia squirmish then she already was.

Normally, Sadia would've lowered her gaze in nervousness but right now, she was paralysed in fear. She had never seen a man look so frightfully terrifying.

This man that she was looking at was not the cold hard businessman that she had been working for. The Man standing in front of her had morphed into a different personality. Throughout her tenure in his service, Sadia knew that Shehryaar Ghulari displayed some suspicious traits of an antisocial personality. But she couldn't pinpoint it. And now, it just got confirmed that he really wasn't normal.

Sadia felt as if the temperature of the room fell low, very low as cold shivers ran down her spin, the hair on the back of her neck standing.

She saw the aura around Shehryaar become dark and menacing, almost as if a certain fearful maliciousness surfaced.