Sadia struggles hard and tried to kick and thrash but she felt as if her efforts were in vain. She bit him hard and Zameer groaned in pain but didn't stop. Sadia's hands came down and clawed at his face and it was enough to trigger Zameer into a fury.

"Stop!" Sadia screamed as soon as his mouth was off hers but it was of no use. Zameer's hand came up and hit her hard across her cheek. It was so brutally harsh that it knocked Sadia out cold. Blood exploded into her mouth and her head was spinning painfully. She tried her best to keep her consciousness at bay but she was barely able to keep her eyes open.

Her limbs fell to her sides and her body was drained of all its energy. Her head was already pounding in pain and now it was spinning.

"P-please," she said under her breath, tears pooling in her eyes. Under hooded eyes, she saw Zameer get up on his knees as he removed his dress shirt and threw it away.

Sadia was panting as she fought against the pain. However, as soon as she felt her knees being spread apart, she froze in utter shock and disbelief.

No he woudnt. He couldn't. She thought is utter despair and when his mouth came back on hers, his hands touching her on her chest and his lips travelled from her lips to her neck, she was certain now that he was going to do the deed.

She understood and the little will she had she used it. She tried to struggle and scream but only pathetic whimpers escaped her mouth. Her heart was hammering in her chest and panic was creeping up her spine. His kisses on her skin only caused her to feel disgust and revolt.

Zameer enjoyed the taste and feel of Sadia's supple skin. The scent of her skin was so exhilarating that it excited him too much. His manhood became rock hard and his need for her increased tenfold. All he wanted was to touch her, taste her and drown in her softness. His deep desires had surfaced and there was no holding back now. The feelings and hidden longing knew no bounds now. All his inhibitions were set aside and now he was going to do what he wanted for so long.

He was going to claim Sadia as his wife.

He stopped kissing her and got up to have a look at her. Her face was turned, marred with a pained expression and cheeks stained with glistening tears. Her pale neck was littered with his kiss marks and he felt pleased to see them.

He was marking her as his.

For a fleeting moment, a part of him, a very reasonable part, urged him not to go any further then he already went. After all, he was being very forceful and she was struggling as well. But his anger and desire shut that small voice of reason completely.

But what he wasn't realising was that he was hurting Sadia so much. He got back to kissing her neck and drawing down to her neck.

"N-no......please...," she cried, her voice carrying her pain. She tried to get him away, her hands pushing at his chest. and she tried to close her legs but she had barely any hold of her bearings. Her head was spinning and throbbing with pain. But her instincts were screaming at her to make a run for it. But she just couldn't. Not when she was so badly injured and subdued.

He stopped kissing her and got on his hands to look at her. Snapping her head in his direction, he glared into her eyes. "You're my wife. And tonight, I'll make it certain for you to never forget." He declared, his anger enabling him to speak clearly as his dark eyes burned into hers. Sadia's eyes widened as tears streamed out of her eyes in an uncontrolled fashion and her heart exploded with panic and dread. Zameer's hands ripped the kameez from Sadia and left it in shreds. She was bare and her cries were unheard.

"No pl-please!" Her shaking hands pushed at him but to no avail. His lips trailed down to her naked chest. He quickly grabbed her wrists into a vice like grip into his hand while his other hand went down and traced the outline of her shalwaar.