12

Eh it's something 🥴
Excuse any mistakes

Janet

Toni and I just left from our date and I'm not gonna lie here the whole night she was turning me on. From the way she held my hand, kissed me, how she held me close to her side.

She had a charm that always left me feeling some type of way. We made it home slipping into something more comfortable.

"So how was our date?"

"Any time I get to spend with you, is always great. Toni you really have no idea what you do to me. I love you sincerely and I very much thank you."

"I'll do anything for you, anything to see you smile. It's no need to thank me beautiful, I love you too." She ran her hand down my face then pulled me into her so I sat firmly on top of her.

She said nothing as she let her hands run up and down my back. She held me smiling then picked up her phone.

I took it upon myself to kiss her taking her phone out of her hands.

"Your attention should be on me, not that."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really."

Her speakers began to play as I learned she had that done automatically. It was set up for nights she couldn't fall asleep.

"If you want them off I ca-."

"No don't. What is this song?"

"Deep."

"Wanna change it?"

"No it's fine."

Trust me, trust me
I don't like being alone
Thinking bout ringing your line
I wish you would come home

"Toni"

"Yea." She started kissing my neck slowly raising my shirt up and over my head. She got me out of it going back to neck, kissing and sucking on my skin.

Her hands went in my shorts squeezing my ass. I took off her shirt throwing it in her basket behind us.

The wheels in my head was turning, this was it we were about to take it there and by all means I was ready.

Toni has a tendency to redirect whenever we got this close. Either she'd make up an excuse or just straight go to sleep. I never understood that, maybe she wasn't ready or maybe she thought I wasn't ready. We've been together for 7 months I thought it was long over due.

I pulled back kissing her. She kissed me passionately yet slowly, she unhooked my bra sliding it down my arms.

She wrapped her arms around me tightly rolling me over.

Her hand slid down to my shorts resting on my waist band.

"Can I?" I nodded my head as she kissed my forehead, cheek, then my nose.

"I'll be gentle, I promise." She pulled them down along with my panties. Taking them off she rubbed up and my sides.

"You're beautiful really."

"So are you."

When I tell you she kissed everywhere. She left a spot for each kiss she gave. Sliding her hand between my thighs she caressed me gently, laying beside me.

"I wanna take my time if you don't mind?"

"I don't." She rubbed my clit in quick circles before sliding her fingers in.

"Mhh." I grabbed her wrist before she could get started.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just don't hold back. I've been waiting for 7 months, damn near became a one man band."

"Is that why my sheets were wet?" She went in deeply, shit made me tense up.

"Yea, I'm sorry."

"You should've told me I would've took care of that."

"Well you can take care of it now."

"Oh don't worry I will." Her hand damn near caused my whole body to shake. I held on to wrist tightly as she kept going as if her arm wasn't tired yet.

"Shit Toni, slow down." She kissed my neck as she slid her fingers out and ran them over my clit.

I squeezed my legs close, but she pushed them back open.

"Damn." She slid back in, pumping faster than the first time. Her other hand came round and rub my clit as she kept fingering me.

"You gone let me taste it." I felt myself becoming close to cumming.

"Yes." I moaned out as my head went back.

"I love you..."

Toni

I opened her legs, lowering my head down. I kissed inner thighs before pulling clit into her mouth.

"Mhh shit." She held the back of my head feeling the ice cube against her.

"She's sweet." Her body moved against me like snake as she wrapped her legs around my neck.

"Ahh Toni." I sucked on her clit, flicking my tongue over it.

"I got you, just hold on." She gripped my hair tighter as her phone rung.

"Don't stop." She moaned out.

"Who is it?"

"Rebbie."

"Answer." I stopped moving away, she placed my hand back

"I said don't stop."

"Fine." She cut her phone off. Moving my hand getting on top of me.

She slid her hands up under my sports bra squeezing my breast.

"Stop playing Jan."

"But baby I wanna taste you." I slid my fingers back into her as she began to ride them. My phone started ringing it was Rebbie.

"Maybe we should answer."

"Your attention is on me, reb can wait."

"Can she really." My other hand went round to grip her ass.

"Until I get where I need to be she can wait." I sped up as she fell over on my shoulders

"Mhh Toni." I switched letting my fingers enter her from behind. She kissed me passionately, biting my lip in the process.

"I feel you getting close babygirl. Let that shit go for me baby." Her walls clenched around my fingers as her thighs started to shake against me.

"Oh fuck baby." She held on to me as I felt her hot release against my hand. I pulled my fingers away placing them in my mouth to taste her.

"I love you."

"I love you more baby...."