seventeen.

Wooyoung's POV

"Oppa!" We heard Ae Ri's voice, Hongjoong hyung immediately rushing out of the car to check on her. Why is she alone? "Ae Ri! Where's Y/n noona?!" Jongho asked worriedly. "She's still inside! I came to get-" I ran into the club before she could even finish her sentence. Y/n's safety was the only thing on my mind, Y/n please be okay.

"Y/n!" I rushed to her stumbling figure, spotting her the moment I stepped in. I ran to catch her before she could fall, shit shit shit. Her body was limp as I picked her up, "I'm here now, Y/n. Please stay strong." I whispered to her, receiving a soft "Thanks Jung Wooyoung" in response before her eyes closed.

Silly girl. I carried her out, rushing into the car and I was met with the shocked members. "Hurry, hyung! She's bleeding a lot, step on it! Please..." With that, Hongjoong hyung sped off while calling someone.

We arrived back at Y/n's house and I rushed her into her room, only then I noticed someone else in the room. "Eden hyung, please help her!" Eden hyung was a close friend and an amazing doctor, and he immediately got to work. "Will she be alright, hyung? What am I saying, of course she will be alright." I think I'm going nuts, am I talking to myself now? "Calm down, hyung. Noona is the strongest person I know. She will be fine." Jongho gave me a sad smile as he patted my shoulders. "Yeah, she's strong. She'll be fine." She has to be. She promised me.

I left the room to join the others in the living room, plopping myself down on the sofa with a loud sigh. "Wooyoung, she'll be okay." San comforted me as he slung his arm around my shoulders. "Ae Ri, can you tell us what happened?" Hongjoong asked as we turned our focus to her. "We managed to sneak into GOT7's room and..." Ae Ri started with a shaky voice. "...she got hurt because of me, she was trying to protect me..." "You caused her to get hurt?!" San held me down by the shoulders, "Let her finish, Wooyoung-ah." "Fine, sorry."

"...and that was what happened. Wooyoung oppa, I'm so sorry. I should have been the one to be injured, not unnie." She apologized as she teared up, Hongjoong hyung reaching for her hand. I let out another sigh, "No Ae Ri, it's not your fault. You didn't want this to happen too." I went back up to Y/n's room to check on her. "Hyung, how is she?" I asked Eden hyung as I gazed at her sleeping figure.

"She's fine, just needs a lot of rest. She's running a fever as the cut is slightly infected; which is the only major problem but I've stitched it up. Make sure she doesn't move around too much in case her wound tears open." I nodded absentmindedly at his words, snapping to look at him at an unexpected question: "Are you not angry at her anymore? I guess not huh, seeing how worried you are about her." Angry? How can I ever be angry at someone as important as her?

"Take good care of her, Wooyoung." He rubbed my back in comfort as he left.

"I will."

Y/n's POV

Ouch...aching all over again. I looked around to see that I was back in my room, and a head of black hair snoring softly by my side. Wooyoung. I raised my arm, wanting to reach for his soft hair but I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder, making me hiss out in pain. The sound woke the boy up, he sprung up almost immediately.

"Y/n! You're finally awake! I was so worried, you were out for 2 days. Are you hungry? Thirsty?" He rattled on as he tried to help me sit up. "Do you want food? Another pillow? Anything? I can go get it for you." I let out a small chuckle as I managed to shut him up by pulling him into a hug.

"Just shut up, Jung Wooyoung."

Surpassed 100 reads!! Thank you everyone.

~thedouble_a (19/4/20)