The day

Alastor

I went up and softly knocked on Angel's door three times perfectly. A spider slowly opened the door and peeked out-

Which was adorable

"Hey Angel.. May I come in?" I asked in the softest voice I could that didn't have any static or a radio interference

Angel nodded and held the door open while I walked it. I sat on the edge of his bed while he closed the door.

I patted the spot next to me as he also sat down

"Can you explain why you don't like your father?" I asked

Angel

I froze. My dad..

I had to think a bit before sighing. I had to tell him some day right?

I took a breath and started telling him about the abuse. How my brother got into it. How my sister Molly had to help me or hide me. How I overdosed and my father watched me die.

While I was explaining this I started crying.

Next thing I know, alastor is sitting up on my bed leaning against the bedframe holding me in his arms with his jacket suit (thing, I don't know what it is) around me. I had mascara running down while I sniffled.

He gently rubbed his thumb under my eyes wiping my tears as I smiled a bit and leaned into his hand.

I saw him smile. Well, he always smiles but a real smile. A soft comforting smile. I blushed and closed my eyes enjoying the moment

Before a crash was heard in the lobby along with screaming.

We both shot up in a panic I hears alastor mumble something before we both ran downstairs, I looked out the window and-

"Shit.. " I said "It's the exterminators" I said looking back at the crew. Some demons were inside, some were looking for shelter and some were clients.

Charlie started talking standing on the table "Ok guys, we need to help these demons. Alastor, Husk take these demons to their rooms. Vaggie, help them calm down. Angel, can you cover the windows and maybe keel a look out? Me and nifty will try to help the others."

I nodded and was about to go when alastor stopped me by putting a hand on my shoulder "Be careful.." he said with a worried look. He was barely smiling

I sighed and smiled a bit "ill be fine, now go help them" he nodded and went off.

I went to the windows and started to cover them leaving some holes for me to look out. I saw three exterminators coming to check hr place out. I looked back and shush them. The hotel fell quiet as the only thing that was making sound was the Angels coming closer and closer.

"This place is run down. Should we check the next one?" one of the said

"But they said to check ALL buildings" another said, they sounds younger

"Come on, he's not gonna know we didn't check ONE building" another said as they seemed more older then the both of them. With that said they left.

I sighed in relief and turned back to see the demons gone and the crew looking at me. Charlie was scared and vaggie was comforting her, Alastor was smiling at me relieved, while Husk was sober as his ear twitched.

"Ok I think we're go-" Before I could continue my sentence glass broke, I turned around to see a spear coming out of the window aimed at me. I gasped and -

To be continued

Because I'm a bitch
(587 words)