You?

Note: soo.. Yes I'm alive :D
Do much shit has happened and I'm stuck in a hotel sooo. Sorry? Lol
I've been asked to write smut but I don't know if you, the viewers, would like that so tell me
Here's the story :

Angels pov

Someone was in front of me again.. Alastor..? I hoped and I looked up to see, not Al, but-

"Husk?" (ha you thought it'd be alaster)

He had his big pretty wings spread out and covering me and everyone else. He was glaring at Val and since he was sober he looked more. Scary?

No one's pov

Val scoffed "Why is there a winged kitten here. Shouldn't you be drinking, pussy?"

Husk growled, his fur spiked up, his ears leaned back, and his eyes became sharp. Like a cat (:D)

He took out his claws and watched Val closely.

They both stared at each other to see who would make the first move. Due to this it gave 666 News enough time to get a new reporter and capture this live.

Angel was still behind Husker and slowly grabbed Vaggie and Charlie ushering them inside the hotel, knowing this was gonna get ugly.

Angel looked back watched the two men one last time before going inside and rushed to Al.

Husks pov

I was minding my own business, as usual, watching Nifty clean, listening to Vaggie's and Charlie's conversation before a knock was heard at the door.

Charlie opened it and saw a news reporter. They started asking her questions about Alastor and was trying to get the scoop

Vaggie went outside with her girlfriend so I decided to join so nothing happens.

After a while Angel came outside and started to tell the reporter off. I was impressed when the reporter got a bullet through their skull only to find out that angel didn't do that but his boss. Valentino.

He called Angel a slut and was slowing closing in on Angel, he threw Vaggie and almost killed her and was about to hurt Angel but I stepped in front of him

No hurts my friends but me.

I growled and stared him down like he was my prey. Which he was but I had to he smart about this. This isn't some lowlife punk I fight with at bars. This was a high rank demon.

I heard angel take the girls inside and saw more reporters come to the scene.

This will be fun~

Angel's pov

I didn't know where else to go besides back to Al.

I ran to his room and shut the door.

"holy shit... " I whispered to myself before looking up to see alastor and decided to fill him in on what's going down outside.

Even if he couldn't move, I could tell he was angry looked like we was going to explode.

I took his hand and held it up to my cheek leaning against it and nuzzling it softly..

"It's ok Al.. Just get better soon I'll protect you this time.. Ok?"

I said in a soft voice. I really did mean it. He always protected me but this time I will do the same. I got the courage to kiss him. Not on the cheek but on the lips.

"Heh sorry Al, you probably would've stopped me but.. I just want to say that.. -

I love you "

I smiled to myself and walked off letting go of his hand and went back outside.

Al's pov

I heard angel come in the room and whisper something under his breath. I hear him come over and tell me about the commotion outside the hotel.

I felt rage build up.

First they hurt angel. Now husker? I won't allow it!

Before anything, I felt Angel grab my head and put it where I think his cheek is.

It was soft.. It calmed me down almost instantly.

"it's ok Al.. Just get better soon.. I'll protect you this time.. Ok?"

His sweet words made me want to get up and hold him.

I felt him come closer and kiss me. His lips also felt soft and I felt like heaven.. Which was ironic but he was the only heaven I got..

"Heh sorry Al, you probably would've stopped me but.. I just want to say that-

I love you"

I love you too Angel... Was all I could think. I wanted to say it but I couldn't. I heard him leave and this was my chance.

746 words :0