"Deep, love, I want it deep." I came as she asked, moaning as I pushed all the way in to her impossibly tight sheath. I held her hips tightly and breathed heavily as my cock filled her with my sperm and my hips gently rocked within her. It felt almost as though I couldn't have pulled out if I'd wanted, even without her clawed hands holding me tightly, and I didn't resist the urge to stay deep within.

I smiled down at her as I started to regain my senses from the burning, satisfying release. I laid down on top of her, nuzzling my head against her chest and shoulder. My cock still pulsed occasionally within her, the feeling accentuated by the way her body was pressing tightly on it. "Deep enough?" I asked, smiling hazily through the relaxed thrill that'd come over me.

She let out a low, pleased growl. "Yes, Lili. Yes." Her insides were still quivering around my length, throbbing gently against my cock. "I know we haven't talked much about this." She said a bit breathlessly. " . . . and if you don't want me to get pregnant again I can't take measures, but I'm unprotected right now. If you haven't gotten me pregnant already, the full moon is close, and your seed will quicken if we are together that night. I'd like to have a some pups with you, but I won't force you into that kind of commitment if you're not interested." She pressed her face against mine lightly, nuzzling my cheek.

I chuckled softly, running a hand over her fur from ear to neck. "Babies, pups ... I've never held a baby that was under a year old. I guess I'm a little frightened, but I was thinking about that while I was away, and as we made love just now. I do want to have you carry my pups, if you'll have them.

I was worried while I was away, what with all the children you already have I thought maybe you wouldn't be interested." She gave a soft sigh. "I like pups, raising little ones, and I'd like to have a few that have you as a father . . . well, an actual father. You're father to all of them now, and I don't love the others any less. It's hard to explain, I suppose. I would just like a few that share your attributes." She had begun to gently stroke her hips along my length again as we talked, her insides tugging at my recently spent shaft.  

As she finished talk she gave a quiet growl that came out as a moan, and I felt her sheath tighten around me in a spasm. She nuzzled me again. "Sorry, you feel so good inside me. I had a small orgasm." I laughed quietly. "You don't ever have to apologize for that." I shifted inside her, moving my hips back and forward just a little. I sighed happily. "I don't think I'm going to go soft, with all the attention it's getting inside you." I pulled back a little further and pushed in a bit harder, humming in a gravelly tone as my desire started to flair up again. "Do you want to go again? On top this time?" I asked, giving her a mischievous smile. "We don't even have to separate."  

In answer she growled and lifted me up as she pushed me backward onto the bed and ground her hips against mine. She let out a pleased growl and put her hand on my chest, pressing me into the bed as she began slide up and down my shaft. Her body was still throbbing from her last small orgasm. "I've never been on top." She said, and I noticed that the insides of her ears turned a little pink. Was that a wolf's blush?

Her hips came up again, and then slid back down my length. "Mmm, it's so good." I grinned up at her, keeping my hands loose on his hips. She was a beautiful sight, riding me like that. "I'm glad you like it then." I said. "I certainly do, I can see all your enjoyment from here." I reached up her length with one of my hands and ran my fingers gently down a line of her nipples before returning to one and squeezing it between two fingers. My other hand moved from her hip to her thigh, squeezing without trying to take control of her movements.

I liked her in control of the experience. She let out a low growl as my fingers toyed with her sensitive nipples. Her hips rolled against mine, causing her sex to swallow mine up with every downward press. Her body was powerful, rippling with muscle beneath her fur, and I could feel it working as she took pleasure from my member. Her abs flexed in time with her motions, which caused the muscles inside of her wolven slit to contract and squeeze my shaft. Her breathing became a bit ragged as she continued to move on top of me, and slowly her pace began to increase.