"I'd like to try your werewolf form, if you'll be comfortable enough." I said even as my hands roved her wolf form. I found her attractive in each form, but I kind of wanted her to have something more like hands, claws, a body I could more easily take while facing her this time. I could take her wolf form on her back, but I thought it might be more comfortable in her werewolf form. "My pleasure, love." She said, and she pulled away long enough for her body to shift and change.

After she'd changed she crawled back into bed, looking a little shy. "Do you really find me attractive like this? I know it's very different than you're used to." I ran a soothing hand over her. "Of course I do, I've found you attractive in all your different forms." I said honestly. "I'm sorry I only have this one form to share with you, and no knot. Though I can stay within you when we've finished for a while, if you'd like." As I spoke my hand ran down her nipples again, and then drifted over her belly to between her legs.

She shivered a bit as my fingers passed over her sex. "I'd love to stay close to you for as long as possible." She reached down between my legs and firmly grabbed my shaft, giving it a squeeze and a tug. "A knot isn't everything though. Having a man who loves me, who actually wants to be with me, that's far more important. Also, you're handsome, and a considerate lover." She nipped playfully at my shoulder and neck. "Would you like me on my back?" I gently pushed her over in answer.

I nuzzled the side of her head as I pushed my cock against her sex, thrusting back and forth over her wet entrance and the soft, damp fur surrounding it. I nipped lightly at the underside of her muzzle, playfully. I didn't have the instinct for nippling like that, but I could certainly learn to nip at her if she kept doing it to me and it seemed enjoyable. I lined myself up with her entrance, too excited to draw things out for much longer.

I pulled back, sitting up on my elbows enough that I could look into her face as I pushed within her. She let out a soft whine of pleasure as my manhood slipped into her body, and then she wrapped her powerful arms around my back, her claws gently raking the flesh on my back. "I've wanted this so bad since last time." She growled the words quietly, pressing her hips upwards into me.

I gasped as her claws ran down my back, it was soft enough that it tingled more than hurt, but the threat was there. She could kill me easily, and I knew it was probably going to be a little hard for her to void hurting me. For some reason the thought excited me, it felt a bit thrilling. "Me too." I said, voice husky with arousal. I started moving within her, slow at first but quickly picking up pace and force. She felt amazing, warm and tight as she swelled with her arousal.

As I moved within her, Jennie rolled her hips against mine in a rhythmic pattern, working the muscles of her sex against my shaft in time with my thrusts. "Lili, you feel amazing." A low growl sounded in her throat as the heat wrapping around my body began to build. Her body was so much hotter than mine, and getting hotter as she grew closer to her orgasm.

I moaned softly, sitting up and sliding my hands down her sides to her hips so I could move faster. It felt like I sank deeper into her this way anyway. "Gods Jennie, I'm not going to be able to hold back when you cum." I told her, not sure how long I had left in me as it was. I moved one of my hands to her lowest nipple on one side, flicking my thumb over it gently.

I'd said I could stay within her when it was done, that meant cumming inside her again. We still hadn't talked about children, but I wanted her pregnant, to fill her with my own pups. We really needed to talk about it soon if we were going to keep at it like this, but the thought was driving me wild in that moment. I moaned again, louder. "So good, Jennie." Her clawed hands slipped down to my ass, pulling me into her harder as we fucked. "Lisa!" She moaned loudly. "Gods, cum inside me!" She cried out as her body clenched down hard on mine, powerfully resisting my inward thrusting, though she was still pulling me against her.