𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛;

DREAM SMP
> Wilbur Soot

a/n; i didn't watch the stream from the beginning till the end so idk how or what happened in the plot so ill just make shit up and write what i know first

a/n; i didn't watch the stream from the beginning till the end so idk how or what happened in the plot so ill just make shit up and write what i know first. (when i first wrote this i didn't know about the three lives system so) bag = inventory

CW/TW; character's death, blood/gore, war, heavy dialogues

vrygoodbadthing on tumblr

"[Name], I think I have the craziest idea,"

"And what is that?"

"Let's make a country of our own! In the dream SMP. We'll gather people in and make them the citizens of... Uhm, L'manberg!"

"L'manberg?"

"Yeah! L'manberg! Doesn't that sounds fun?"

"Yeah.. but Wil, you do know what you're doing right?"

"Yeah..? Wait what are you talking about?"

"You do realize there might be war right? Having a country out of nowhere? Something bad would happen,"

"Well, who cares! I just want to make this project. Pleaseee,"

"Mhhh, fine. Just because I love you, I'll allow it. But if a war actually happens. That's your responsibility," Wilbur cheered as he hugged the taller male and kissed him on the cheek. [Name] chuckled and kissed him back on the forehead.

"Well, how are we going recruit people in our country?"

"I have an idea"

·

"What the hell are you boys doing?" [Name] crossed his arms as he stood in front of Wilbur and Tommy. He looked behind them to see the camarvan. The boys was nervously sweating, letting out a nervous chuckle.

"It- it's a hot dog van!"

"Y-yeah! Do you want some? We can make you some!" The [h/c] haired male heavily sighed and rubbed his temple. He turned his attention to the guards.