𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚜𝚎;

Corpse Husband - YouTubers/Streamers

a/n; just clearing out drafts,, edit; there was a drawing of the picture that I drew but I felt it kinda cringy lol. if you want to see it, it's on my tumblr. I'll post the link on my board

cw/tw; cursing

-©yeemotional on tumblr

[Name] huffed in annoyance. His own boyfriend was playing his games - streaming every day with his friends. Did he forget that he has someone? It pisses him off. He had even tried talking to him about it but Corpse only ignored him. [Name] really wanted to resolve the issue but how can he when the other doesn't want to fucking talk to him?

"Corpse! Can you listen to me for once?" [Name] shook the male whose eyes were fixated on the screen. At first, Corpse ignored him but once he gets really annoyed, he removed his headset and gave him a glare. Before he says anything, he turned off his microphone. "What the fuck do you want, [Name]? You've been bothering me for the past few days! Can you just leave me alone!?" he burst out. [Name]'s brows furrowed. "I'm bothering you? I'm trying to talk to you all day, including the past few days! I need to talk to you and it's important. And I need you to stop playing your games," [Name] demanded. "What are you? My mom? And what's so important that you need me to stop what I'm doing right now?"

"It's you and your gaming addiction. And our fucking relationship. You barely talk to me or even spare a glance at me. And can you please turn off your stream? It's a matter between you and me- NOT you, me and the whole fucking world," [Name] tries to explain calmly. Corpse only became furious and told the male off. [Name] bit his lower lip. His expression turned from hurt to emotionless. He stared down at Corpse. The black haired noticed the aura changed from [Name]. Still, he chose to ignore it and went back to streaming. [Name] left the room and went wherever he needed to go.

-

"Sykkuno's not joining us today?" Corpse asked the group. All of them said 'yes' -- explaining that he was out with someone. "Awh man. He left me for someone else..~" Corpse playfully pouted while the others laughed awkwardly. Everyone except for the faceless Youtuber knows who exactly Sykkuno was out with. They all were told to keep it a secret until he found out the truth himself. Soon, they started their gaming session.

After a few rounds of Among Us, Corpse decided to end the stream and rest for once in a while. He switched off all of his devices and diced onto his soft king-sized bed. Being curious about Sykkuno, he took his phone from the nightstand and scrolled through Twitter.

What caught his attention was Sykkuno's newest tweet. Captioned;

'Boyfriend reveal?!'

It was a picture of [Name] and Sykkuno huddling close together. The [h/c] head's taller figure leaned down to kiss the other male's forehead. Which Sykkuno absolutely loved it due to his genuine smile in the picture.

Corpse's eyes widened. Isn't that his boyfriend? That's when it hit him. He looked around his room. It felt empty. He went out of his room. Seeing most of the belongings were gone. He cursed to himself. They didn't even break up properly -- he realised. Though, he hadn't even thought of breaking up with him. The last time they talked, they didn't even talk about it. It was just an argument. Unless [Name] wanted to talk about that. Corpse felt stupid.

He tried calling his boyfriend-- or maybe ex-boyfriend. Where it kept getting declined. [Name] does notice it. But [Name] doesn't want to talk to him anymore nor even see his face. Being involved with Corpse is embarrassing for him. After countless times of calls from the black-haired man, [Name] decided to text him.

please STOP texting me or calling me.
i tried talking to you but you never listen.
you had your chance and you wasted it.
get the fuck out of my life.