❥𝙏𝙚𝙣 ❥

Start from the beginning

"What bitch? What?" she said.

I shook my head and took a sip of wine.

"How are you and Stunna?" I said changing the topic

"Girl fuck his toothbrush shaped ass. If his friend a dog, he is too." Shanelle said

"Bitch no you didn't call him a dog." I said laughing.

"Fuck that nigga, I caught him playing patty cake with a bitch and I ain't ever look at him the same again." She replies.

"Girl you're crazy." I tell her.

"Yeah right" Shanelle says while she looks at her phone.

a few seconds later, shanelle let out a loud scream.

"Listen bitch, don't be screaming in my house!" I said

"Fuck that girl! My cousin just told me that him and a few of his basketball friends celebrating tonight and we should come." Shanelle tells me.

"I don't know Shanelle, I don't think jonathan would like that.

"GIRL FUCK JONATHAN, i'm sure if he cared about you, he wouldn't had another bitch." Shanelle replies.

"You right!" I said.

"I know I am, I'll tell ol Aaron boy we coming!" she says while getting up.

"Cool" I tell her.

For the next few hours, Shanelle and I were just watching netflix movies, drinking wine, and eating food.

It was an hour before the celebration started so we went up into my room and started to get dressed.

Shanelle took her shower first cause I had to plan an outfit. After the outfit planning, I hopped in the shower and did my usual routine.

Within the hour we were ready.

Shanelle's Outfit:

Danielle's Outfit

I gave Didi a couple hundred dollars for food and Shanelle and I left the house

*Arrival to the party*