65

Fuck it. I won't tell anything about this to Tzuyu. I thought

I sighed heavily as I just came inside my apartment. I clocked out early to think about things. I don't want this situation to be complicated as it already is.

I slumped on my couch and massaged my temples, sighing heavily again. I'm clearly stressed about this matter but I decided to not tell anything about this to anyone, especially Tzuyu. It will be a friendly date for me but not for Mr. Kim and that Suho guy.

Besides, my heart and eyes are only for Tzuyu. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Few days has passed, Suho and I came to an agreement that we will only meet at dinner time. We will not go anywhere unless it's about business and business only. I just casually talk to Suho while the guy tries to flirt with me. Well, fuck him then. I tried my very best to control myself from slapping the guy and rolling my eyes at him. Instead, I mentally rolled my eyes and blankly stares at the guy. While he flirts with me, I secretly messages Tzuyu under the table.

By the end of the week, I sighed in relief because this will be the last date and my last suffering. I faked cough to get Suho's attention and decided to confront him.

"I don't know if you know this but I have a girlfriend who I've been with for a year now," I faked a smile

"I don't want my girl to get the wrong side towards this friendly date. So my final answer is no. I won't and never will marry you, Kim Junmyeon." I continued

Suho stared at me and suddenly laughed at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and my blood started to boil.

"What's fucking funny?" I said, not aware that I'm spitting fire

Suho shook him his hand at me and said while still laughing, "I'm sorry. It's just that-- It's just that I'm also gay and I already have my eyes glued on someone."

My eyes widened, "Really? Who?"

Suho smiled shyly, "Lay Zhang."

"Eh? The famous solo singer?"

Suho nodded, "How about you? Who's the girl of yours?"

I smiled widely, thinking about her, "Chou Tzuyu of TWICE."

We talked about our respective partners until I also confessed that I can't tell that to his father, Mr. Kim, because she might lose her job and she doesn't want to lose her job. I won't be able to prove herself to Tzuyu. Suho laughed and said the same thing. Both of us laughed at each other because we almost have the same situation. Suho has been trying so hard to be straight but his heart is already taken. He said that I should not worry because he will fix everything between them.

While we were laughing, my eyes suddenly laid on a familiar tall figure just outside the window of the restaurant. The figure jumped a little and ran. My eyes widened and excused myself to Suho before chasing the figure.

But just as I go out of the restaurant, I couldn't find the figure anymore. I decided to text Tzuyu and told her to call me. But she has not read or even replied to me. I sighed heavily and I was about to hail a cab to go home since Suho always picks me up from my apartment so I don't have my car with me.

As if on cue, someone honked their car. I looked on the road and saw Suho, gesturing me to go inside his car. I obeyed and went inside. He didn't ask me anything until we arrived in front of my apartment.

"Thanks, Suho. I'm sorry I ditched you while we were still having fun," I said

He chuckled, "It's okay, Sana. Now, go home and rest. Hope we could be friends, Sana."

I nodded and smiled at him, "Of course, Suho. You can visit my office anytime."

We bid our goodbyes and I went inside my apartment, only to find Tzuyu sleeping on my couch.