57

TZUYU'S POV

It's been almost a year after our Asia tour. I'm currently at the dorm for the whole day since we don't have any schedules at the moment. Dahyun unnie and Chaeyoung are out with their girlfriends. Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie are also dating. Then that leaves Jihyo and I inside the dorm. I'm actually waiting for Sana to message or call me because I know she's busy with work and that I don't want to disturb Sana but I can't wait any longer. I'm getting too impatient.

Blue 💙

Purple 💜:

Sana?

Are you still busy at work?

Blue 💙:

...

Yeah, why?

Purple 💜:

Nothing. You can go back to work then.

Blue 💙:

Hmm... Are you bored?

Purple 💜:

A little. Jihyo unnie is here with me inside the dorm.

Blue 💙:

I'll treat you dinner later, okay?

Purple 💜:

No. Let's eat dinner. I pay mine and you pay yours.

Blue 💙:

Kkkk

You're cute

I already said that I'll treat you dinner and that's final

Purple 💜:

Okay. Whatever you say, Minatozaki.

Blue 💙:

I have to go, babe. I love you

See you later~

Blue 💙 went offline

I blushed furiously after she called me 'babe'. Calm down, Tzuyu. It's just your girlfriend's flirty side that's all.

You need to keep control of yourself, I thought.

Sana and I are officially dating for 5 months now. She also followed me throughout the Asia tour. When we were walking around Bangkok, she treated me dinner and that's when she asked me to be her girlfriend.

I keep on smiling at that thought. My heart always skips a beat when I'm thinking about her.

I spent my good bored hours on watching some Korean dramas and western movies. It was at that hour that I need to get ready and dress up for my dinner date with Sana. I feel so giddy.

All the girls are back while I bid my goodbye to them before going out. I'm currently waiting for Sana in front of the restaurant where we agreed to eat on our dinner date but my eyes suddenly saw Elkie and greeted her. We talked for a good few minutes. She kept me company while waiting for Sana.

My phone suddenly gave out a sound that someone texted me.

Blue 💙

Blue 💙:

Hey, babe

I'm sorry but I can't make it tonight.

I have lots of work to do

I called Momo to keep you company

Purple 💜:

No. Don't bother Momo unnie. I'll eat with Elkie instead.

I'm really disappointed right now. Sana just ditched me for her paperwork in the office. I feel like crying. I pulled Elkie and her girlfriend, which she just arrived in time, inside the restaurant to eat even though I already lost my appetite.