The One Where He Had A Few Rough Days Part 2 Finale

A/N: Hello my wonderful human beings, I'm back and I sincerely apologize for the major delay in chapters/updates, but I have my reasons as to why I have been so inactive, and one of those reasons just so happens to be school. I threw this chapter together pretty quickly, but I hope you like it and I promise I'll have more actual Avengers stuff out and not just Peter/Shuri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The walk to Tia's wasn't far but to be fair it was a decent way into the town, and her bakery and cafe were the best ones in Wakanda. Though a lot of people passed her corner store up, the royal family seemed to be very fond of the way she cooked, and often visited her or had deliveries made to the castle. Today was a different day though, Shuri was dragging Peter along with her and he was equally excited to try something new for once, that was genuinely good for him.

Peter had gotten completely used to Shuri getting him to try new places, but they'd always been either a fast-food restaurant or a sweet shop, and he liked all those things, but he was glad she was taking a more healthy route so he wouldn't be so overwhelmed with sugar and his senses wouldn't spike. He had been here before but he'd never actually eaten anything from the cafe because he'd always either been picking up things for the castle or just buying Shuri whatever she wanted. 

" You know Shuri, I've never actually eaten here before," Peter said looking over to his girlfriend as they walked hand in hand down a dirt road that led them into the not-so-busy end of town. Shuri's eyes went wide and her mouth fell open, " Are you serious?! You've never eaten at Tia's?! We go there all the time," she squeaked out while looking over at Peter. He unlinked their hands and pulled her closer, wrapping his arm around her waist as they walked, " Yeah, you've always gotten something from her, but I've never tried anything from her place," he said suppressing a grin as Shuri began to go on and on about how he had to try whatever she got. 

The small part of town came into view and Peter felt Shuri get a bounce in her step as she saw her favorite place, " I love you so much you weirdo," he said as he pressed a kiss on her forehead. Shuri smiled and leaned up and kissed him properly before grabbing his hand and taking off faster to get to the cafe, " I love you too, you even bigger weirdo," she said as they made their way onto the sidewalk where the cafe was. 

The smell of fresh coffee and breakfast lingered in the air as they stepped into Tia's and Shuri couldn't help but bounce on her heels, " I love this place so much," she said as she stepped up to the counter and Tia came out from the back. " Hello Princess, the usual?" Tia said with a smile as she stepped to the register, Shuri laughed and replied, " Yes the usual, and Tia I told you, you can drop the formalities." Peter smiled and pulled out his wallet to grab the credit card Tony gave him to pay, " The total is $5.75 darling," Tia said to the 2 of them. Shuri went to pull her card out when Peter bumped her hand out of the way and swiped his card, " I could have paid for that ya know," she said putting her card up and crossing her arms, " But you'll never have too, ya know," Peter replied as he put his card away. 

Tia smiled at them and leaned forward to Shuri before whispering, " Keep him, can't find many like him," causing Shuri to smile and look over to Peter who had grabbed them a seat beside the window. " I know, I guess he's my special one," She said smiling over the counter to Tia who winked at her and went to get her food ready for her. 

" Did you know that, if you read a book, you gain knowledge about something, no matter what you read?" Peter said as Shuri sat down in front of him, she smiled and shook her head, " I really didn't know that," she said jokingly. Peter rolled his eyes playfully and poked her nose, " Of course you knew that you know everything, sometimes anyway," he said and Shuri made a fake offended face before mocking him. They continued to play back and forth until Tia bought Shuri her drink and a strawberry muffin that she's obsessed with.