Part 2: He's Not Exactly A Prince But As Long As Shes Happy

The 3 teenagers had fallen asleep around 5:00 am and were probably going to regret it, but they weren't gonna complain about it, at least not until they are woke up. The giant flat screen tv was playing an old Spongebob episode, the blinds and curtains were closed, and they were all peacefully sleeping. Peter was slouched on the arm of the smaller couch while he had one arm wrapped around Shuri's waist and the other hanging off the couch, Shuri was snuggled on his side with her legs over the other arm of the couch, and Loki was curled up on the biggest couch in the room. All of them were snoring and seemed to be in a deep sleep, but what they didn't know was they were going to get a rude awakening at 7:45 am.

Bucky, Steve, T'Challa, and Tony had woken up around 6:30 that morning and had eaten breakfast together, with the occasional conversation about New York, their lives, and future plans. " So Tony, when's the wedding? Or are you letting Pepper do all the planning?" T'Challa asked as they all walked outside enjoying their mornings, " Well, I figured I'll just let her plan, and I'll pay for everything," Tony said laughing slightly before continuing, " Also I was thinking, as long as I'm marrying her I could care less what the budget is, when it happens, or where it happens," Steve patted his shoulder as he looked at his watch. " Hey, shouldn't the kids be up by now? It's 7:30 in the morning and by now Peter's usually bouncing off the walls," He said looking over to the other men as they stopped walking and stood in a circle, " Eh who cares Stevie, they probably stayed up late catching up. They probably even got Loki over, since I heard a lot of laughter when I walked past the game room last night," Bucky said putting his hands in his pockets. " Why don't you go wake them up then Buck? Since you know what they did," Steve said laughing.

Bucky started to laugh as he walked down the halls getting ready to scare the daylights out of not 2 but possibly 3 teenagers in one go. He was bouncing on his heels as he picked the lock and slowly entered the room, he noticed the tv was still on, and the new kitchen area. ' Huh that's new, probably put it in to keep them quiet at night,' He thought as he ran his hand over the counter top, he bit the inside of his cheeks trying to keep from laughing as he heard snoring coming from the couches. Quietly walking over to the side of the biggest couch he walked around and was standing in the middle of the floor. Bucky slapped a hand over his mouth and tried not to laugh as he realized tiny little Loki had taken the entire couch and was halfway off the couch, ' Wait if he's here, where are Peter and--' he thought turning to the smaller couch and his jaw dropping. He walked over to the smaller couch and noticed they were practically piled on top of each other and both of them sound asleep. He had to wake them up no matter how much he didn't want to, so he stood in the middle of the room once again but this time with a metal pot and a wooden spoon.

Smiling he raised the pot in the air and began beating it with the spoon, " Up kids, get up! The suns up so you should be too!" Bucky shouted, scaring them half to death. Before he knew what was happening Peter webbed his feet together causing him to topple over and onto the floor, " Peter what the heck!" Bucky shouted once again as the groggy teens all sat up and gathered what was actually happening. Once he had his thoughts collected and realized what had happened Peter said, " Sorry Buck, didn't know what was going on," and attempted to lay back down. Loki stood up and stretched his back which popped in at least 7 places, Bucky stared at him in shock," That sounded painful, do you need a doctor?" Loki shrugged and replied as he walked to the kitchen, " That happens all the time it's normal," leaving Bucky shocked.

" Hey, why are they sleeping together? I know 2 of you, if not all of you, could have slept on this couch," Bucky said pulling himself out of Peter's webs and sitting on the couch. " Oh we played Uno last night and the loser's had to double up on the small couch and the winner got the big couch," Loki said from the kitchen where he was looking in the fridge for food, " On a scale of 1 to 10, how good of an idea is it to wake them up again?" Bucky said fiddling with a knife he found on the floor. Loki thought for a minute before saying, " If you run fast enough a 5 if you can't out run them it's a 0," but Bucky wasn't listening and grabbed the blanket and pulled it off of Peter and Shuri. Both of them popped an eye open and Loki got as far into the kitchen as possible, " You have to the count of 3 to run for your life Barnes," Shuri said untangling herself from Peter and sitting up on the couch, Peter doing the same. Bucky was almost terrified and instantly regretted his decision as he heard, " 1 and 3!" he bolted out of the room screeching down the halls and to the outdoors. Peter and Shuri only chased him about halfway before giving up and going back to the gameroom, " So is he still alive?" Loki asked, putting down his tea. " Well he may be scared of us for the day but he's good," Shuri said wrapping her hair up in a bun. Loki just nodded and checked his phone for the first time since he'd been to Wakanda, " I've got to go before Thor finds me, but I'll see you guys in a couple weeks. Get things fixed before I get back or I'm doing it myself," he said as he was engulfed in green light before being in his regular outfit and leaving the palace. Both Peter and Shuri knew what that meant but they didn't realize the other of them did too.