Just Imagine It

Somewhere off in outerspace

There's a world no wars, no hates

Where all the broken hearts are safe

I don't know where it is

I just imagine it

Shuri ran through the Avengers tower with Loki trailing beside her, both had tears brinking their eyes as they finally made it to the elevator. " Jarvis, take us to the living area and gather the Avengers please," Shuri said trying not to let out a sob as Loki was shaking just as bad as she was, " It's gonna be okay.. It has to be, Tony will fix it.. Maybe not for me but for you and Peter he will," Loki said letting his guard down and the tears fall. Shuri caved and started to sob into Loki's shoulder as the elevator stopped and the door opened, " Oh my god, what happened? Are you guys okay?" Bruce said standing up and setting his book down as he went to help them both. Peter soon came busting into the room and he was also breaking down, by now everyone was panicked because their teens were all collapsed on each other laying on the floor.

We are all gathered here right now

I can feel it, it's about to go down

There's a time and place for a face in the crowd

And today is the day, stand out

" What's going on in here, and why was I informed everyone was being summoned to the living room?" Tony said running into the room before he seen the trio laying on the floor sobbing their hearts out, and no matter how much he wanted to kill Loki sometimes seeing him this vulnerable of all people broke his heart. Natasha was on the floor along with Bucky and Steve trying to get them to breathe but they weren't calming down as much as they needed to, concern filled the room as Loki pointed his finger to the tv. " Tur-turn it.. Turn it on the-the news," He said in between sobs which made his brothers heartbreak at the seems, Jarvis had already turned the tv on and everyone was listening.

BreakingNews: Are the teenagers to blame for the government failing? Are they the reason the adults are giving up? Is this generation to blame for the disasters that have happened the last 3 years?

By now Peter was slammed against Steve's chest crying so hard he couldn't breathe, Steve placed a hand on his head and just pulled him closer as the News Anchors and reporters started talking about teenagers being the reason for problems that they caused, being the laziest generation, and they were getting the blame for so much more. Then the headline changed to something worse.

Stand up, stand your ground

Be the who that you wanna be proud

And when you feel like you can't make a sound

Right there is the time we're supposed to get loud

Are These Super Teens To Blame?

Reporter 1: We all have heard of the super hero Spiderman and have all wondered, is he an adult? Or is he a kid in a costume? Some say he is to blame for the local favorite deli bursting into flames, some say he's the reason bad guys are getting away.

A Picture of Peter on patrol appeared on the screen and in the photo he was sitting on a fire escape with his mask only slightly up because he was drinking something from Mcdonalds.

Reporter 2: We mean no disrespect for the Wakanda royal family but, is it really the smartest move to put the princess in charge of your labs and other weaponry? Could she be to blame for the attack on the press conference where her own father perished?