April Fools at the Compound

March 31st, 2:50 PM 

The bell had finally rung which meant Peter could finally leave the jailhouse they called school. He was walking down the hallway trying to put his earbuds in and have a peaceful walk to the bus when he noticed a huge crowd of students at the front door. Curiously Peter put his earbuds back in his worn-out backpack and pushed his way through the crowd where he noticed the infamous Tony Stark sitting in one of his fancy cars right at the pickup line waiting for Peter. " Hey, Pete! Are you ready buddy?" Tony had hollered which made everyone witnessing the scene gasp in surprise, because why would the Tony Stark want anything to do with little Peter Parker? Peter jogged over to the car and got in like he would any other time Tony picked him up from somewhere, " Hey Mr. Stark, what's going on?" he said as he placed his backpack in the floor and buckled his seatbelt. Tony just smiled ear to ear and stated simply that there was ' someone new at the compound', but that hadn't phased Peter since there's been a lot of new agents running ragged trying to get their minds on straight. " Can we grab some food on the way? I haven't eaten since breakfast which was at like... 8:30 This morning." Peter asked while shooting a fast message to Ned telling him about April Fools day which was the very next day. Tony quickly obliged and pulled into the nearest fast-food drive-through he could get to, but not without lecturing Peter on how going so long without eating wasn't healthy.  " Listen, kid, you should have eaten lunch! You can't live on caffeine and protein bars forever! I mean your aunt May would kill me if-" Peter cut Tony off with a laugh that had escaped his lips before he could have stopped it. Tony being a confused dad like he is didn't understand why Peter was laughing so decided to ask him why he was laughing, " Mr. Stark I-I know you-your'e concerned for me about eating but it isn't like I didn't want to eat it's just that i didn't have the time! I was planning pranks for April Fools day!" Tony looked at Peter and horror filled his eyes as he realized that tomorrow was the one day a year pranks could be pulled and he was friends with Clint and Natasha. Tony loved them both but they pranked and when they pranked.... They prank hard and fast.. 

" Yeah thanks!" Tony said as he handed Peter his happy meal from Mcdonalds and started speeding away to the compound where he planned to make a list of safety precautions for the dreaded day of pranks and jokes that was creeping upon them. " By the way, who's at the compound that I have to meet?" Peter ask as he ate his happy meal graciously, " The royal family from Wakanda. I wanted you to meet them because the princess is around your age and I figured you need friends." Tony said not being serious at the end of his sentence. Peter just kind of giggled and pulled his phone out to text one of his closest friends that just so happened to be the same princess Tony had mentioned. 

Peter: Hey guess what!

Shuri: What is it chickenstrip?

Peter:  I'm supposedly meeting you today at the compound XD! Mr. Stark has no idea I already know you!

Shuri: Omg that is fabulous, are we gonna do our usual greeting when you arrive?

Peter:  Of course we are! I'll see ya there Princess! XD

Shuri:  See ya there chickenstrip! XD 

" What are you laughing at Pete?" Tony asked snapping Peter out of his texting gaze, but he didn't answer he just shook his head and turned up the radio which was blaring ACDC at the moment. They had just began to pull into the compound garage when Tony started telling Peter that the people of Wakanda have a special gesture or greeting they have, but before Tony could finish Peter had already gotten out of the car and shut the door trying to surpress a goofy grin. Why was he grinning? It's simple, he was getting ready to see one of his best friends he hadn't had the chance to see in a few months and was gonna be able to prank with her the very next day. Stepping into the elevator Tony said they would stop by Peter's room first so he could put his stuff away and change into clean clothes then Pete could meet them on floor 49. " See ya there Mr.Stark!" Peter said as the elevator doors closed so he could continue to his room and change.