Chapter 16

I'm standing looking out the window in Christian's room while Christian is supposed to be putting teddy to bed. Christmas was amazing because Ted ans Christian. They played and laughed and all the things a family would do. It made me so happy to see them like this. It joys my heart ' yea because you should be a family' my subconscious tells me.

I hear a cough behind me while I was in my thoughts. I turn around to see the Christian in a tux and Ted in a nice sweater holding something behind his back.
A- " what's happening?"
C-"shhh just listen." I nod. "Ana I knew the moment you came into my life you were special. I knew you were the one for me. I love you Anastasia Rose Steele. I know you love me too. I have always loved you. I'm sorry for all the hurt I have ever caused you my darling. But look what came out of it our amazing son Theodore. You wanted to give me a christmas gift so I have something you can give me." Christian nods towards Teddy teddy's sweater lit up with the words 'say yes'. I look back at Christian he is on one knee with a small red velvet box in his hand. He opens it to reveal a small diamond ring.
C- "Anastasia Rose Steele will you do the honor and become my wife?" Silence...
T-"Mommy say something!"
My mouth doesn't want to let words come out all I can do is open and shut it.
A-"Ye...es " I stumble across my words. All of a sudden Teddy runs into the other room. Christian comes and puts the beautiful but simple ring on my finger. He kisses me softly.
C-" I love you." He turns me around my back to his chest to see out the window. All of a sudden fireworks go off. Ted comes running back in the room.
T- "daddy I did it" he says as he joins us to admire the fireworks. After the fireworks were over Teddy grabs our hands and drags us into the living area. The lights are out it is pitch dark besides the small lights from the stars and moon. All of a sudden lights turn on and all our family jumps out and yells "Congratulations!'
I fall back into Christian's arms in surprised. Everyone came up to us to congratulate us. They had all this planned . Ray and grace are crying saying their baby's have grown up. While Carrick is trying to calm them.
Kate-" So when'd the wedding!?"
Christian-" it's up to Ana but I would like to do it as soon as possible."
Ana-" I think I would like that too." I smile at him
Elliot- " I mean technology we could Marry you tomorrow? You know I'm ordained."
Christian looks at me and lifts his eyebrows and gives a puppy dog look. I shrug my shoulders. Elliots jumps up fist numbing the air. So I take that as I'm getting married tomorrow type fist bumb.
Everyone sat down and talked about it. I put grace in charge of the food and decorations since she insisted on it. Kate is going to help me go shopping tomorrow. And Elliot and ray are going to the court house to get the papers tomorrow. We decided to have it late evening early night so there is enough time to have a small wedding.
Everyone had left except our little family; Christian. Ted. And I.
Teddy fell asleep on the couch so we packed him and put him to his bed.
A-" can I sleep in your room tonight?"
C-" no"
I feel disappointed and confused but get ready to get in teds bed. When I feel Christian's arm around me picking me up taking me in his room.
A-" what are you doing? You said I can't sleep here."
C-" correction. You said my room this is OUR room. Everything I own you own. You are my everything."
I just smile at him. I pull him down and kiss him. I wrap my arms around his ass. I put my thumbs in his pants and try to pull down. 'What I can't help it this suit makes his ass look so good' my subconscious says.
Christian pulls away.
C-" what are you doing?"
A-" I want you."
C-" not tonight baby. No matter how much I want you we can't right now. I want to do it right this time. For us."
I just pout. Christian stands up takes goes in the bathroom. He comes out just in basketball shorts.
C-" come here baby. My fiancée"
We snuggle in bed together in complete silence until we are both sound asleep. I dream of becoming Mrs.grey.