chapter 5

I'm getting ready in my bedroom while Teddy and Christian are getting ready in his room. Apparently  Christian thinks its a good idea for them to match. Oh well atleast I don't have to match them. They are wearing a dark blue button up with black jeans. I on the other  hand is wearing a simple light pink dress. I had to text Kate and tell her that I was going with  Christian  tonight because he was going too. They didn't have  to drive all the way here to get me.

There's a knock on my door. 'Come in' I say. And I'm walks in the 2 matching guys now. They look so handsome. Bad don't say that Ana, Christian is not handsome. Teddy runs to me squealing while Christian slowly and quietly walks in.
T-"mommy look at me and daddy! We match!" I chuckle.
A-"You look handsome baby." I say was I ruffle his hair.
C-"Mommy looks pretty too. Doesn't she Ted? " He jumps up and down shaking  his head. We laugh.
C-"Teddy can you give me and mommy a minute please?"  When Christian  is focused on him but he is looking at me. I shake my head no and all the little guy does is laugh.
T-"Haha mommy.  Bye." And he runs out leaving  me and Christian here. Christian  turns around. I hold my breath. He is so handsome even if I don't want to emit it.
C-" I got you a present. I would love if you would  wear it tonight." He holds out a simple  but elegant necklace, with small little diamonds. With a pair of matching earrings .
A-"This is way too much Christian. I can't accept  it."
C-"It's already bought. Nothing is too much for you, my love. I would spend every last penny one you. Please wear it." He beggs.
A-" Fine " I try to grab  it from him but he is faster than I am and he pulls it out of my reach. He just smiles as I give him a dirty glare.
C-" turn around ."

I do as he says. He slowly  purrs the necklace around my neck. Then pulls my hair up to finish. He kisses the back of my neck as he finished. I shover but as soon as i do I turn around and push him off.

A-"Bad"
C-"What am I a dog to you now?"
A-" Yeah. Don't do that. We aren't together Christian. I never said I could do that! See this is why I didn't want Ted to leave!
C-"Im sorry I can't control myself from  you Ana. I love you. I can't help it. I thought you loved me too."
With that he storms out. I don't know why but that hit me hard. I mean I do love him even if I don't want to.

Interuppting me from my thoughts Ted runs in .
T-We are leaving mommy. Daddy said to tell you. "
With  that he grabs my hand and  runs out side into the car.  He sits in the back as do I. All the way there my thoughts  are eating me alive. What  should  I do with Christian?

Sorry it's been a while I had to get a new phone becaus my last one broke. And I'm broke so it took awhile. Plz vote/comment on what Ana  should do... if it gets some one to comment  soon I'll write a nother chapter  today. Because  all I'm doing is laying sick  I'm my bed all day😣.
Love you all😙😘😍❤💕💙💚💖💛💓💗💞💟✌