Chapter 9

After I get out of the shower, I get dressed . My hair is soak and wet. Which I hate to go anywhere with my hair this way. This is a hotel so hopefully they will have one. I walk out and see Christian talking on the phone. I don't want to interrupt him so I stand there for a minute. I think it's his mom because they are talking about Teddy. He turns around and see me. I just give him a tight smile. He tells them bye and hangs up.
A-" Is there a hair dryer anywhere in this place?"
C-" Yeah go sit on the bed, I'll get it with a brush."
I nod and he walks into the bathroom as I walk to the bed. I jump on it and sit criss-cross apple sauce. 'Your such a child' my subconscious keeps saying. I can't help it we always called it that in elementary school and it just stuck. Before I finish my argument with myself I feel the bed dip down. I hold my hand out so he can hand me the dryer and brush. But what he does surprises me.
C-"Can I dry your hair?" Did I hear him right ? He wants to dry my hair for me. Hey why not my arms won't get tired.
A-" Sure, but don't kill me." We laugh.

After about 20 minutes my hair is all the way dried, massaged, and brushed. I couldn't believe he actually done a great job.
A-" Christian, we might want to get going because I have to still pack and all. I only have about 5 Hours until I have to be there. " Christian just smirks at me.
C-" I already have Taylor buying you clothes for the trip and a suit case. Is there anything else you need?" Ummm do I need anything else? I don't think so. I shake my head no.
A-" Why would you do that? I have perfectly fine clothes to wear at my house. I don't like when you spend money on me. It makes me feel like a cheap." He takes my chin in his hand. Where we are looking into each other's eyes.
C-" Never say that about yourself baby. We both know your not. But you are my queen and I want to shower you in things. I would do anything for you and Ted. And I make plenty of money for us to spend lots on you all." I just simply nod.

They rest of the day we spent with ted and his parents. They dropped me off at the airport. I kissed teds forehead and hugged him. I love over to Christian. I smile at him and softly kiss his cheek. Which I had to stand on my tippy toes to reach. I say buy as I check in and wait for Jack to come.

Sorry this took so long . And sorry this is really short. I had to buy a new phone because my old one was trash. I don't really understand it that well because I have always been a Samsung girl but now I have an iPhone it's a lot different. But this is the first thing I did. Hopefully be updating more soon 😘❤️