Chapter 14: Dentists, News, and Parties

Once I got the news that Fresh woke up, my attention snapped away from Nora Galaxy.

I had to go see my brother.

Geno and Error were already in the room with him, which made my soul seize.

I didn't go in with them.

I was too distracted on finishing the trail mix, and watching TV.

Wait, why didn't anyone let me know?

Questions for later I guess.

" Fresh! You're okay!" I announced, making Fresh turned to me from his embrace with Geno.

" Uh, hey sis." He said, lack of emotion once again.

Tears made their way into my eyes.

" Aw, sis, not ya 2. I'm fine, really." He stated as I walked into the room.

I nodded, keeping a hand over my mouth.

I gave up the restrains, and went over, hugging him from the other side of the bed.

" I'm glad you're okay," Geno stated as I nodded in agreement, a smile forming on my face as I continued to hug him.

" ...Kay." Fresh replied, looking confused.

But then, Fresh's gaze turned towards Error, who was glaring at him as I pulled away from the hug, not wanting to spend to much time to make him uncomfortable.

And clasped my hands nervously and stepped back, not wanting to be in the middle of a fight that could occur. Geno seemed to have the same reaction because he broke the hug with Fresh.

" Error-"

" ...I knew you'd be fine. You're ALWAYS just FINE!" Error snapped, interrupting Fresh.

" Everyone givin' me a hard time just 'cuz you got 'hurt'!" Error said, then screamed out; " It's not like I MEANT for you to get stuck in the f***ing HOSPITAL!"

Tears all of a sudden started to corner his eyes, making me straighten up, more awake in the conversation.

" Moron, you weren't supposed to ACTUALLY get hurt. Idiot." He put his hand to his eye to wipe away the tears. " STUPID. Worrying everyone-JERK."

Fresh looked really confused, I even started to tilt my head as I inched closer to Fresh.

" Error...?" Geno questioned. Error looked up, and all of a sudden, bolted into Fresh's lap.

" I'M SORRY OKAY!!!" Error screamed, wrapping his arms around Fresh.

Emotionless, Fresh looked shocked and stayed frozen.

" K, bro. I accept. Really, ya can- uh-" I ended up hugging him again, interrupting his ranting.

" We love you Fresh," I stated aloud.

We stayed like that for a while. Until Geno had spoken up again.

" Uh, Fresh? You doing okay?" Geno question.

"... Ya guys are confusin' the heck outta me." Then he began to smile. " But I do 'preciate all the support, my brah's and sis! Really. So- we're all good, right?"

All we did was stare blankly at him.

I didn't notice his front tooth was gone now.

"...What's with all the stares? Yo, dats my schtick." Fresh asked, now looking a bit confused.

My eyes widened as I caught myself staring, and rubbed the back of my head with my hand. " Well, Fresh, your- umm..." I trailed off, looking away.

" My what- wait..." Fresh closed his mouth, then began shouting at Error, his face emotionless, of course.