Chapter 13: Fresh

Home, still seemed on edge.

As time went on, Error was getting angrier a lot faster, which Fresh would try to calm him down, which would only make him madder, and Geno was just in the mix of the two.

Speaking of the two, here I was on the sidelines as Error continued to yell at Fresh, just for running into him!

I love my bros like crazy, but sometimes, they tend to cause a huge ruckus!

" Guys, it was just a simple run-in! Geno's trying to sleep..." I whispered the last part, realizing my elder bro WAS in fact still sleeping.

But, they ignored me, so, giving up... again, I went to Moms room, to say good morning to Mom.

And, tell her about my hair.

The blue in my hair seemed to be, disappearing, which is weird... Because now I was kinda concerned I was turning into Core!

Except, my clothes didn't turn black and white like hers does.

But they might soon!

And it doesn't seem to concern Mom, and that my hair always turns even more gray each year, and that we should only be concerned when their is only a speck of blue on my hair left.

" Mom." I announced my arrival to my mother.

" Ah, good morning sweetie, how are yo-" She stopped short as she turned around from her bathroom mirror to look at me.

She looked at above my head, so I knew she was looking at my hair, which was in a high ponytail.

She then looked down to my waist, to see the tips of blue now fading, like it was hair dye.

She frowned.

" Is it happening again?"

I nodded. " But, it didn't hurt this time."

She sighed " That's a huge relief." She then looked out from her door. " Are your brothers up?"

" Fresh and Error are, Geno's still asleep." I stated, not wanting to mention to her that they're fighting.

She nodded, and went back to brushing her short pink hair as I went to her bathroom closet.

" Hey Mom, do you have any hair dye?"

~~

I looked in the mirror with glee.

It took a whole thirty minutes, but my hair was the way I like it!

With the blue fading at the ends, Mom got me some permanent pink hair dye that she puts on when her hair starts to turn less of a pink.

The pink blending in perfectly with my blue, and my hair was pink at the tips, then slowly turning from pink, to a pink-violet, to purple, then to blue-violet, then to blue.

I absolutely loved it.

Mom excused herself to change her shirt.

I'm surprised she was still okay with this.

...I wonder what my brothers will think of it.

I shook my head willingly.

Error would say meh about it, Fresh would say it looks cool, and Geno, well, he's probably still asleep.

Plus, their boys, why would they geek out about a girls hair?

I threw my sweater to the side, and it revealed my galaxy tang top, which said " All you need is LOVE" with a bunch of formulas underneath each letter.