𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪r

"How do you do this?" Corbyn asked Rylan, as he tried to focus the camera for her.

"Like exactly how you're doing it."

"But it isn't focusing." He said again, and then started to get a bit frustrated, which made Rylan laugh a bit.

"Then put it on automatic focus." She responded.

"There's automatic focus? Why didn't we just start with that?" He asked as he tried to switch the camera to automatic focus.

"Because that one is harder to control."

"So, we won't use that one?" He said looking back at her.

"Nope." She said, popping the 'p'. Corbyn groaned and
continued to try to focus the camera. Once it was in focus, he pressed the record button and gave her a thumbs up. She started saying her intro, and Corbyn started stare at her with a small smile on her face. He didn't know how long he was staring until she pointed it out for him.

"What? Is there something on my face? Did I leave my
pimple cream on again?" She sighed, taking out her phone to check if she had anything on her face. Corbyn laughed and then moved in front of the camera and sat next to her.

"No but you've got a little bit of lip gloss on your cheek." She laughed at him, and then he moved closer to her, "here I'll get it." He cupped her jaw and wiped the lip gloss with his thumb.

"You know you are giving me more stuff to edit right." She joked, and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't care." He shot back, grinning, nevertheless.

"You're a cliché."

"You love it."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"make me." She mocked.

"Oh my god just kiss already." Jack said as he walked into the room. He pretended to gag as Jonah walked in behind him. Rylan rolled her eyes and slightly moved away from Corbyn, before he pulled her right back.

"You guys do know that we both know that you guys aren't together right?" Jonah said, raising his eyebrow and pointing between the two. Corbyn just shrugged and looked back to the camera.

"I'm going to miss you Astro." Jack said then started to pretend to cry. Rylan laughed and looked back at him. Everyone else had left for home and now only the four of them were left.

"I'm gonna miss you too curly fry." She laughed as he tackled her on the bed.

"Why can't you come to Europe with us?" He asked as he got up to sit next to her, pushing Corbyn off.

"Ow."

"I don't know." She shrugged, completely ignoring Corbyn.

"pleaseeeee?" Jack whined.

"Jack we haven't even gone home yet."

"Pleaseeeeeee?" He insisted and she laughed.

"Jack, she has to pack for LA duh."

"WAIT YOU ASKED HER ALREADY AND DIDN'T TELL ME?" Jack yelled.

"yeah like two days ago." Jonah said in a 'duh' tone.

"AND SHE SAID YES?!" Jack yelled again, wondering why the hell no one had the idea to actually tell him.

"Well yeah duh." Rylan responded and Jack hugged her again.

"YAY MY BEST FRIEND'S GONNA LIVE WITH ME!"

"Uh, no she's living with me, until she gets an apartment." Jonah corrected, pulling Jack off of Rylan.
"Hey why is your camera out, we're leaving in 30 minutes?" Jonah then proceeded to ask, after Corbyn sat back down next to Rylan.