𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

liked by alex

liked by alex.rogers, mendozaquinn, jackaverymusic, and 120,984 others

rylanmarais: Who took the stars out of the sky and put them in your eyes?

username: :0

jackaverymusic: oooo Rylan's maken movveeessss

......

"Wait so how long are you guys staying here?" I asked my parents. After spending the whole day at Disney World, we finally made it back to the Airbnb house and began getting ready for bed. I was already ready, so I was in the living room with my parents, catching up.

"We leave, on Daniel's birthday," My dad says, taking a sip of his coffee. So that's where Jonah gets his obsession.

"Well anyway, when did the whole dating Corbyn thing happen, and why didn't you tell us?" Mom asked and I kept a straight face, but internally I was panicking.

"Mom stops bothering her about it," Jonah says, walking into the room with his pj's on.

"Sharks? Really?" I ask him, pointing at his bright blue, shark-infested pants. He stuck his tongue out at me playfully before taking a seat next to me.

"I'm bored," Quinn says, walking into the room with Daniel by her side.

"Quinn, you're always bored," I tell her, as I position myself so I'm leaning against my older brother, making myself more comfortable.

"That is completely true," Christina agrees with me as she walks in as well. Quinn playfully rolled her eyes, and we laughed. The other three boys came and joined us in the living room.

I kind of tuned everyone out to think about my life for a moment. And as cliche, as it sounds, I loved where I was at the moment. Not even Hardon could ruin this, even if he tried.  Even though Corbyn and I weren't really dating, he was one of my best friends and I knew he wouldn't let me down or hurt me intentionally. Jack had my back through everything and he knows that I'll always have his. Christina loves me past all my insecurities and all my problems that arise within me. Zach is goofy and will do anything to make me smile. Quinn has a kind heart and makes sure that she will never hurt anyone intentionally or ever. Jonah loves and protects me through any difficulty in my life, even if it interferes with his own life. Daniel has grown to be a close friend of mine and I could never see him as anything more of that.

I gasped, very audibly might I add, at the realization that had just occurred to me in my head.

"Rye, you okay?" Daniel asked and I snapped my head towards him. That's so weird.

"I don't know. Wait, ask me that again," I ordered and everyone looked at me weirdly.

"Are you okay?" Daniel asks again, a little more serious this time, and concern was written all over his face. Nothing, I literally felt nothing. I jumped up and grinned, walking straight up the stairs without saying another word. Before reaching my designated room, I turned around and made it to the edge of the stairs.