𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

liked by corbynbesson, haileyrogers, and 1,293, 898 others

rylanmarais: It's funny how things can take a turn real fast and ruin your day.

📸/ corbynbesson

tagged: corbynbesson

its.hardon: everything is about you, isn't it?

username: @its.hardon, who are you?

jonahmarais: didn't I tell you to stay away from my sister?

username: um....what's happening?

corbynbesson: 💞

seaveydaniel: don't worry Rye, we're here for you 💘

username: um #raniel

username: um #rorbyn @username

username: um she shouldn't be with any of the boys. #attentionseeker @username @username

beautychickee: @username, @its.hardon is irrelevant

tatedahl: YOU'RE SO PRETTY WTF @rylanmarais

username: I love how everyone is being all sentimental and Tate is just there complementing the freaking Queen 😂

gabbiegonzalez: @tatedahl, IKR WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK?! oh and, @rylanmarais, we got you no need to hide 💕

username: I love Gabbie 😂

......

I honestly couldn't believe it. He was standing right in front of me, after all this time. I didn't know whether to let my tears fall, run away, or stay where I was. I just couldn't move; it was all happening too fast and I couldn't stop it. All the pain he's caused me came rushing back to me and I wanted it to stop. I tried so hard to push down every memory that involved him, and now that I finally moved on, I finally forgot, he's here. It was weird because just yesterday he was at my front doorstep in Minnesota, but now he's here in the Santa Monica Pier.

"Rylan I-"He starts off but Jonah doesn't let him get one word in.

"Get the fuck away from my sister!" He yells and shoves him.

"Jonah!" Tate says sternly as Daniel pulls him back. I knew I needed to stop this. I needed to calm Jonah down and I needed to get the hell out of here, but I couldn't move. I felt stuck where I was, watching the seen fall before my eyes. There was nothing I could do because I wouldn't move. It was like I was in some sort of emotional paralysis, keeping me from moving.