𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Liked by corbynbesson, alex

Liked by corbynbesson, alex.rogers, and 1,010, 025 others

rylanmarais: GUYS I GOT HIM TO SMILE

tagged: corbynbesson

corbynbesson: I didn't even know you took this @rylanmarais

username: 😂

username: she's such an attention seeker

jonahmarais: if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all @username

mendozaquinn: isn't this the picture on you're lock screen? @rylanmarais

jackaverymusic: it is? @mendozaquinn

username: ^^

rylanmarais: No, @mendozaquinn, my lock screen is my siblings. So fight me.

beautychickee: why am I your friend? @mendozaquinn @rylanmarais

username: prove it. @rylanmarais

"Welcome to the house," Jack says dramatically as he opens the door to the Why don't we house.

"Wow," I said and Jonah looked at me.

"What?"

"I expected it to be much messier," I say and he rolled his eyes at me. I chuckled and he sent me a dry look.

"haha very funny," he tries to be serious, but then giggles when I walk ahead of him.

"I'm just kidding," I tell him.

"You better be, you're going to be living here soon," He mutters, and I turn quickly in a questioning matter, not really hearing what he said.

"What?"

"nothing," He said, walking ahead of me.

"Jack?" someone asks from the behind me. I turn around to see Jack run up to Gabbie, (his girlfriend), and twirl around. I smiled because I know that Jack really is in love with her, well at least I think he is by the way he speaks about her.

"Gabbie, who are you talking to?" Tate asked, walking down the stairs on her phone. She looked up and saw me first. "RYLAN!"

"TATE!" I scream, mimicking her actions. She attacked me in a hug, and I smiled. Tate and I met in an Instagram event after she started dating Jonah. We had become friends and I honestly love them together, it's better than him and Amber.