She grabbed his sea blue towel with a small boat designed on it and dried him.

She dressed him in a plain white shirt, a grey jacket and olive green jeans with black all stars sneakers, covering his blond hair with a matching grey beanie.

Aura had no idea why her son had blond hair when both she and his father had brown hair but she concluded that he probably got it from his father's mom who is a blonde or her father who is also a blond.

"Why don't you play with your puzzle while I take my bath huh baby boy" she cooed, pecking his now rosy cheeks.

He liked to be mentally challenged so for now he relied on puzzle's but he was looking up crossword puzzles, seeing as he read the dictionary as a source of entertainment often.He nodded and grabbed his Mickey Mouse puzzle.

A smile grazed Aura's lips. She knew he would pick that one as Mickey Mouse was hands down his favourite show.

Aura stripped from her pyjamas and let them pool at her feet, leaving her in her oversized undies and bra.She had gained a lot of baby fat she couldn't quite lose over the years.

She was still adjusting to her slightly chubby body and hated the disgusting sneers and remarks she would get over her body weight.

She let her fingers trail over the stretch marks and scar.

She could never forget the day she thought she lost her angel.

As said earlier her pregnancy wasn't an easy one and she certainly had quite an amount of near death experiences with her unborn bundle of joy.

She got into the bathtub after brushing her teeth.

She never really had the luxury of staying in there for ten minutes or more as she would go paranoid that her child needed her.

After drying herself she settled on a white spaghetti strap shirt with oversized blue jeans and a knitted grey sweater.

She rushed to her son's room, barefoot to check up on him.

"Hey mama" Vin smiled, waving.

She smiled and waved, knowing how much Vin hated being babied but she was scared and an overprotective mama bear.

She rushed to the kitchen, Vin hot on her heels, not forgetting to bring his puzzle as well.

She sat him on one of the stools and placed his puzzle on the island so he could still fix it.

She cooked scrambled egg, bacon, toast with butter spread evenly on it and orange juice.They ate in silence.