What Turns You On

JACK - -

When he winks at you. Jack doesn't realize it, but whenever he makes you laugh, he always follows it up with a wink. This little action turns you on every time. The way his eyes mesmerize you is enough to make you weak, but the wink always sends you over the edge!

DAVID - -

When he nuzzles his head into your neck when he is tired. The way he acts so innocent and naive is what makes it a winner in your book. He only does this when it's just the two of you, which makes it harder for you because it gets you in the mood every time.

RACETRACK - -

When he whispers sweet, romantic things in your ear. Racetrack might not seem like it, but he sure is a romantic guy. He loves to whisper sweet nothings into your ear when the two of you are cuddling, and it turns you on every single time

SPOT - -

When he gets jealous. Most people hate when their significant other gets jealous, but for you, it gets you in the mood every time. The way Spot gets all territorial and protective over you when another guy tries to hit on you, honestly turns you on, a lot.

MUSH - -

The way he talks about you. Whenever he is in a conversation with anyone and your brought up, he will talk for hours, and I mean hours, about how great you are. You have been known to eavesdrop on a few of these conversations and it makes your stomach feel like it houses a million butterflies each time you hear about the sweet things he says about you. This little habit he has is always enough to get you in the mood.

SKITTERY - -

When he plays with kids. The way you see him not only interact with Tumbler or your little sister, but with other little kids (newsie or not) makes you weak in the knees. The way he bends down to his knees to talk to the tiny ones, or the way he waves at babies he sees being carried by their mothers when the two of you are on a walk, is a major turn on for you. Seeing this soft, genuine side of him is easily your biggest turn on when it comes to him.

BLINK - -

When he tries to make your bad days better. This by far is your biggest turn on because it shows how much he cares and how much wants you to be happy. He would try to make you laugh by cracking jokes or try to take your mind off what ever is bothering you by playing your favorite game or even singing your favorite song. This small gesture is sure to get you in the mood every time.

CRUTCHY - -

When he gives you compliments for no reason. Crutchy is always one for compliments, and what makes his even better is when you don't expect them. When he says that your voice sounds like heaven or when he says your bed head looks gorgeous, you always managed to get a little turned on. You don't know if it's because you like the attention or if it's because of how genuinely nice he is, but it is sure to get you in the mood every time.

BUMLETS - -

When he messes with his hair. Let's be honest, Bumlets has great hair to begin with, but the moment he starts to run his hands messily through it, you're a goner. This little move that he does is sure enough to turn you on.