CHAPTER 4

CORA'S POV

I could not believe the gay who expressed interest in acting as my fictitious gay boyfriend was the most sought-after in the comedy club. She is much more beautiful now that I am viewing her up close! She is wearing minimal make-up and letting her long wavy hair fall. She is dressed in a black tailored formal dress with Giuseppe Zanotti Black Kansa Sparkle Heels that show off his manly toes.

Oh, my God!

She should also appreciate her cup 36D bra because she appears to have boobs. But she is actually sexy, and her figure is good and enough for me.

"Tapos ka na bang i-judge ang itsura ko, Missy?" With a bright smile on her face, she inquired. Tss! But, it no longer bothers me.

"Let's start with a proper introduction," I remarked, extending my hand. "I'm Corazon Peters," I continued.

"Freiya Cuesta," she said with a smile as she took my hand in hers and we exchanged a handshake.

She has a gentle touch. It appears that I am holding the hand of a real woman.

"So, Missy Corazon—" I motioned him to stop. "B-Bakit?" she asked, perplexed.

"Please refer to me as Cora, okay? Cora."

"Oo, g ko na, Cora, okay? Cora," she repeated exactly what I said!

What the hell?!

"Simply, Cora! Cora lang, C-O-R-A!" I screamed in frustration and even spelled my name, but she just burst out laughing.

"Cora sounds good, Cora, but Corazon sounds gooder!" She even exclaimed as if she had spoken something monumental.

Damn that gooder!

"All right, you can call me whatever you want."

This is the first time I have ever given up so easily! I am running out of time, so I need to wrap this up as quickly as possible.

"Magkano sweldo, Corazon?"

It was obvious to me! She desperately needs money, and that is precisely why she applied—to provide for her boys! Tss.

"Magkano ba ang gusto mo?"

"Ang cute ng accent mo, pero gusto ko one million."

"A-Ano?"

Sh*t! One million? ONE MILLION? Is this gay man lunatic or something?!

"All right, five hundred thousand."

"Five hundred thousand, my foot!" I grumbled irritably. "FYI, Freiya, hindi naman dugo't pawis ang iaaalay mo sa trabahong 'to. You're not even putting your life on the line for this job, so why do you feel the need to demand such a large salary?!" With my brows knitted together, I inquired.

"Shuta, tinanong mo magkano bet ko, tapos ngayon sinagot kita nagrereklamo ka? Gulo mo rin, 'no, Corazon?"

Damn that Corazon!!!

"Fine! Your maximum monthly salary is fifty thousand pesos, and that's more than enough!"

"Oh, galit ka ba? 'Wag ganiyan baka 'di mo na makikita ang sunshine." She's even caressing my back! This gay! "Pero, sa mga date ha, ikaw magbabayad." I nodded straight away!