eleven

soon, avani and jaeden we're both done with the looks. avani decided to go full on black, her hands were tired but she didn't care.

i laugh as jaeden looks at the mirror in amazement, "what the fuck. how do you even do this." jaeden says, i shrug. "practice i guess." i say. "i saw you looking out the door smiling." jaeden smirks looking at me.

i blush down, thinking of jack. "was it jack." he whispered, i slowly nod and he jumps like a girl. "i think he likes you more than ellie." jaeden states, i laugh. "no way, ellie is a bitch but there is no way jack could fall for me. i mean i wouldn't mind." i whispered the last part.

jaeden smirked back at me. "i think he does. he smiles more around you than ellie. i think you guys will fall in love, watch. you make him and happy and i love it. ellie messes him up, and gets in his head." jaeden explained, i nod understanding.

"i am also kinda surprised jack like, opened up to you. he doesn't do that often because he's scared of what ellie might do. but you, you just different. you defend yourself and it makes it easier for him." jaeden said, fixing his hair.

"well of course. why would i listen to someone who apparently only knows my name and how i steal her boyfriend when really she's not even committed to being his girlfriend." i state, jaeden nods.

jack hesitated before asking. "uh. amelie, chosen." he spoke out, the two looked at him as finn just stared. "what happened, with her recent relationships?" i asked. chosen sighed, looking at amelie.

amelie sucked in a breathe. "well he messed her up. he used her to get more clout and controlled the relationship, he was obsessed with getting clout and he got it. because avani was blind. they last over a year." amelie started.

"he didn't show her off at all, only bragged to his school friends. i thought he was a good person but he's a real bitch, like ellie. but worse." chosen laughed. "why worse?" finn asked. "he-he used to hit her, because he had really bad anger problems and avani wanted to help him with that."

amelie looked down. jack and finn's face dropped. "what? avani's such a good person." finn said. "yeah but he wasn't in love with her. he used her, he wanted nothing but her body and her looks. he hated how nice she was." chosen rolled his eyes.

jack made a face. "he cheated on her with one of her closest friends who she trusts with her life. but he changed her ex friend, and they never talked to her after. and she's been telling me how they are all hitting her up now that we met you guys." amelie explained.

"many guys tried to get with her but she was too scared. there was this one guy anthony, she almost let him in and he was a good person but she said he deserved better." amelie said, remembering the memory.

jack nods. "wait if he got clout, who was her ex?" finn asked. "uhm. payton." amelie says, jack's face dropped. someone named payton goes out with ellie all the time. "payton moormeier?" jack asked, amelie raised her eyebrows slowly nodding.

jack sighed out, "ellie hangs out with him a lot." finn responds, chosen nods. "there's this other guy in her school. jaden, he's trying to ask her out to prom but she's never at school." amelie laughs.

"jaden? as in like the payton's ex friend? jaden hossler?" chosen asked, amelie nods. "he's probably doing that just to get back at payton for hooking up with his girl that one time." chosen laughed. amelie's shes pop open.

"oh shit, i just had a perfect idea!" she said, they all look at her. amelie looked at jack, "our prom is in two months. get closer to her and ask her!" amelie jumps in her seat, jack went red. that wasn't a bad idea, he thought.

"don't even say. bUt eLLie, you two are gonna be done by the time you ask avani." finn says, jack looked at all of them one by one. before sighing, "maybe." he said. amelie jumps up.

squealing. jack rolls his eyes but smiled right after, imagine just being her date. that would be a dream. his eyes went wide at the thought, he is starting to like avani.

"wait finn. how are you doing this tour thing?" chosen asked. "oh. it's pretty obvious. i'm doing both of it, which is hard but avani and amelie are doing it too." finn smirks. "what! i didn't know that!" amelie says.

"relax. it's only the photoshoots, sometimes the interviews but 100% meet and greet." finn says, amelie nods. "woah! that looks so good!" they heard ayla say, the rest turn and saw jaeden come out with avani behind him.

she had a different look of makeup on. "okay guys everyone go in there seats. we're picking up joe, dacre, and maya and then we're all off!" the pilot said into the mic, we all get in our seats and watch as we landed.

"they're coming in a few minutes. you guys can go out to stretch or get air." one of the manager smiles at us. jaeden and avani look at each other before running out to take pictures, "amelie. take a picture of me and your boyfriend!" avani yells, amelie rolls her eyes before moving away from the group and walking outside.

followed by chosen, jack, finn, and ayla. they talked to each other and saw the three walking up, finn ran to them to hug them, especially joe. maya said hi to everyone, "oh so you're the famous avani they all talk about." maya smilies at her.

avani laughed, "i guess." maya laughs before opening her arms for a hug, she hugged back. "heard your good at makeup! you should do mine." maya smiled, before looking at jaeden. "woah, you did that?" dacre asked avani, looking at jaeden.

she smilies nodding, joe nods with an impressed look. "DACRE!" someone yelled, we turned and it was sadie. sadie and dacre hugged, i loved the duo. they were literally like brother and sister.

we all walked back in and jaeden and avani decided to post on their insta the makeup look.