two

"sorry avani, sorry amelie." jaeden weakly smiled at us, "eh it's fine." i smile back, i usually don't care about hate but we'll see how it goes. suddenly i felt a ding from my phone, i look at it.

i see i grew more followers, likes, and many dms. but one obviously stuck out and it was that bitch from amelie and i's high school.

daniellecohn
omg!!! you're with chosen and jaeden, hey it would be really nice if you told both of them to say hi to me, savanna, and brooke!! go on a live, or you know what i can do. love you best friend! xoxo

i sigh, rolling my eyes and showed amelie the text. she just looked at me with sorrow, her and the girls are such rude people for no reason. and since they hoe do i say this, like control, our school.

they make everyone believe in lies and rumors, well maybe because her fucking dad is the principal but he looks so close to quitting just because of danielle. it's kind of funny.

i respond to the text, "yeah for sure." and she just left me on read. jaeden, i don't know but he was hanging out for a little while i don't know why. they stayed in chosen's room, "want to take pictures? it's really nice outside." amelie looks out the windows.

i just nod, yawning. "well i'm gonna sleep first and get ready." i say, taking off my shoes and jumping on my bed. "actually same, i have clothes here i remember." she responded, i nod and she connected her phone to my speaker.

putting some low nice music and turned off the lights, turning on my led lights.

i was awake, but eyes still closed. i finally opened it, and i saw amelie. i think she came out from showering, she had towels around her and her hair. "i found my clothes, imma do my make up." she said, taking off the towel from her hair.

i nod and got ready, the shower was so fucking amazing. it hit different, i decided to keep my hair wavy and calm. i dried my hair and changed, i cane out brushing my still damp hair and amelie was almost done.

she was just doing some of her makeup, i sat down beside her and did my hairstyle and make up. then we looked in the mirror, "bitch we look hot!" she yelled out, i laughed. i wonder if chosen and jaeden is still here, we need someone to take pictures of us. tehe.

we finally finished and put some shoes, we really weren't going anywhere. looking good just to take some pictures, unless we're gonna do something i don't know. i look around for my camera, "shit, i left it with chosen. i don't know where he put it." i say, i grab my phone and opened the door.

i went into his room, found nothing. amelie was searching the bathroom and i just heard her laugh. i walk in, "did you're brother shove a shoe down there?" she laughed, i look at it and it was clogged. "oh my fucking- CHOSEN." i roll my eyes, yelling out. amelie just kept laughing.

i heard him yell out a yeah. "did you fucking shit a large ass poop!" i yelled out annoyed. "no why?" he yelled back, "your shit is clogged!" i yell, "what! jack." he yelled. then we heard a bunch of laughing.

as amelie and i went out of his room, closed it, we look at each other when we heard a bunch of laughing and screaming downstairs. "how long did we sleep for?" amelie laughs, i shrug smiling. as we were walking downstairs, the music got louder.

jack was here? who else? we walk closer and chosen was playing mario kart with two other people, and the rest of his friends either on the couch on the phone. or on the floor watching. jaeden walks out from the kitchen, he saw us and his eyes went wide.

trying to speed off, "jae! don't fucking eat out nuggets!" amelie yelled, running to him and grabbing it. he pouts, and grabs another one before running to sit next to a girl. oh shit, sophia! ohhh, it's the it cast i think.

chosen stops the game once he heard us and turned, and then everyone else did. amelie just stood behind me eating nuggets, "where's my camera?" i ask him, "oh. jack and finn were playing with it." he says, turning to two boys who were bickering.

one of them had my camera, "jack! give me camera back to avani." he yelled, they both stop and jack looked at me. "oh shit, i took pictures on it. sorry." jack nervously chuckled, i smiled and took the camera from his hands.

"you're good. oh yeah chosen-" i say smiling at jack, and look to chosen. he cuts me off and gets up, "yeah yeah. i know, let's go." he rolls his eyes and he walks behind us.

"where you going?" i believe wyatt asked, "pictures. you can come if you wanna." amelie smiled, before we left. the group looked at each other and walked behind us.

the little 'photoshoot' was actually pretty funny, wyatt jack and finn gave us some content for pictures. so did jaeden, not gonna lie. they were very cute but they were chosen's best friend.

amelie got the camera and we both took turns. "are you guys like models?" jack asked, we both look at him and nod. "why?" amelie says, "we're just talking about how you're really good at it." jack laughs.

we laugh along with him, "he means avani." finn smirks at him as jack slaps his arm, amelie looks back and smirks at me. "can one of you take a picture of us?" i asked, jack and finn ran over.

we both fell to the ground and smiled, and they took pictures of us. soon jack turned it, and took a pictures of both finn and him. we laugh and take the camera away.

"i never knew how to transfer pictures to the phone from that." jaeden blurts out, as we all walk back to the living room. amelie comes back down with my computer, "oh just transfer it to the computer than phone." i say, jaeden still gave me a confused face.

i remember that i had to go live for the one and only danielle cohn and her side chicks. "is it okay if i go live?" i ask them, they just nod not caring. i see my phone up on the table and sat on the ground with amelie, looking at the pictures.

i clicked life and woah, a lot of people came on.