eight

i open my eyes to a bunch of light and talking, i rub my eyes and see mostly everyone was awake from the call. "morning avani." millie says, i smile. "i'm so tired, you all really made me stay up." i groan.

"ha. nice eye bags." finn jokes, i flip him off before snuggling in my bed again. "nobody got sleep paralysis?" jack asked, waking up now. "no, thank god." finn answered and so did everyone else.

"hey, you guys wanna come skate with me? i saw this really cool park." jack asked, earning some yes and no's. "who's going?" wyatt asked, jack gulped. i raised an eyebrow.

"um. ellie." as soon as he said that, then there were much more no's. he sighed, "i'll go." i say, they all look at me. i shrug, "i wish i can." amelie pouts, "i'll keep you company." jaeden says.

"you sure?" i ask jaeden, he nods. "maybe i'll come a little later, i don't know." finn answers, jack nods. "what time?" i ask jack, "like in two hours maybe?" he says, i nod.

"well imma get off. bye babies." i say, and they all wave bye and i left the facetime call. i closed my computer and went into the bathroom, doing my normal routine and took a warm shower.

i let my hair air dry and let it be it's natural wavy curly hair, i put on some light makeup and an outfit on. i look at the time, i had at least an hour left. and that hour, i stayed on my phone. my tiktok really went viral, everyone calls me clown girl or clown check now.

i don't mind though, finally jack texted "we're coming." he messaged me, i replied with an okay and put on shoes. grabbing my board, i walked downstairs and waited. i decided to grab myself a water bottle.

until the door rang, i get everything and went over to the door. jack and jaeden standing there, i smile at them and they smiled back, i walked out locking the door and hugging them.

"where's ellie?" i ask, "she's waiting at the park." jack quietly said, i nod and we just talked and skated on our way there. as jack led us into the park, we spot ellie. talking to two other boys, she was smiling and twirling her hair.

i look at jack, he looked hurt. jesus, this girl really has him wrapped around her finger. i roll my eyes and started skating over there, them following behind. i stop behind them, they all soon turn and ellie gives me a glare.

"hey ellie. spend time with us and your boyfriend over here." i fake smile at her, and she looked back at the two boys with confused faces. "boyfriend? she said she was single." they complained, jack stayed quiet. "what! no, i'm taken." you can hear the lies coming out of her mouth.

the two boys shake their heads and leave, she sighs watching them and turned to me. "this is your fault." she mumbled, "what'd i do?" i laugh, she just glared and put jack's arm around her. jaeden and i went to skate, obviously having a few fails

and video taking. jaeden taught me how to properly do some flips, and i was a quick learner so it was nice. i look up and saw jaeden looking another direction, i follow his direction and it was ellie and jack arguing.

"wonder what she's mad about now." jaeden shakes his head, "probably me." i laugh, and we slowly started skating over. in the distance, i see jack roll his eyes and his eyes landed towards us. his eyes lit up, we approached them.

i shift my head to the side looking at jack, signaling him to skate with me. i look at jaeden with sorrow, and he gives me an annoyed face. i laugh, there was no way in hell jaeden would wanna be alone with ellie.