ten

i look at myself to the mirror, "woah this is kinda good." i whisper to myself. i finally finished the look and i was kind of amazed myself, it was i guess scary but not really. i could do scarier but i'll save that for the hotel and going back home.

i smile and grab all my contacts i had in the case, i took a black one for the right eye and a red contact for the left. i nod and untie my hair before putting it up in up in half up half down pig tails on both sides. i added clips and some bows. i look at myself in the mirror. i took out my phone and videoed myself.

"hi guys! the group is asleep right now so i obviously am going to scare them. thanks to user26 for giving me the idea." i whisper, smiling. i cleaned up the mess i made in the bathroom except for the things i needed to take it off, i quietly walked outside and placed my phone where you could see everyone.

i grabbed two large bottles of coke that were empty and looked back at the camera trying not to laugh. i look back at everyone sleeping and then i started to bang the two bottles together and ran to all of them, screaming "WAKE UP FUCKERS!" the first one to shoot up was noah, millie, sadie, and sophia.

once they saw me, they gave me wide eyes and started screaming. "what the fuck!" noah yelled out covering his face, i laugh and go in front of him. he calms down, "avani!" he puffed out, i look at sadie who yelled out for fun.

waking up the rest of them, they shot up quickly. some standing on the chairs, or falling on the ground. jack saw me and he screamed falling of his chair, i turned to caleb who screamed like a girl.

and hugged gaten who was giving him an annoyed look. i turn to jaeden wyatt and finn who were cuddling with each other, and chosen just gave me the finger. jeremy was just laughing at everything, i quickly stop and fell down laughing.

"avani. you little shit!" amelie says, hugging her pillow. "fuck you! i thought someone died!" finn yelled, sticking out the finger. i laughed harder, "i didn't even know it was you at first. i need glasses." noah complained, i stopped laughing but still smiling.

"someone please tell me they got that on video." jeremy says still laughing. i walk over to my phone, "got it!" i smile, they all ran to me and huddled around me watching the video.

soon they all were laughing at how they reacted. the video stopped and they all looked at me, "what are you doing?" i laughed, "observing." gaten says, i shake my head. "woah this looks pretty good." sadie smiled at me.

i smiled back, and they all still looked at me for a good 6 minutes. "do my makeup!" jaeden jumps up, i roll my eyes and nod yes. "YES." he screams, i laugh and went into the bathroom to take off my makeup.

finn came in and looked at me, he started laughing. "ha! her face is stained!" he stated before leaving and other people came in to look. i took another removing makeup wipe and this time, my face wasn't stained.

"JAEDEN!" i yell out, he comes in running and takes a seat next to me. "what look you want?" i asked, he shrugged. "maybe like a skeleton or something?" he said, i chuckle "you're so basic." i say, starting to moisturize his face.

"am not!" he pouts, i smile. and i started to do his makeup, and to be honest. i was getting better at this.

jack stared at the two in the bathroom laughing, i pang of jealousy shot through him. but he shouldn't be jealous, he has ellie. he rubbed his face, "you jealous?" finn asked, smirking at him. jack looks at him, puffing out.

"i shouldn't be." jack groans, finn's eyebrows raised. "oh so you are?" he says, "but ellie." jack complained, finn rolled his eyes. "ellie is a piece of shit, no offense. avani makes you feel way more loved than ellie ever will." finn explained.

jack stopped and looked at him, what he said was true. maybe he started to like avani, but he couldn't. "but i can't. i shouldn't be jealous." jack says, leaning back on his chair.

"you know. you shouldn't be afraid to love someone else other than ellie. ellie treats you like crap, that's probably why you took interest in avani in the first place because she treats you better." amelie comes from behind him, sitting down next to him.

jack weakly smiles, he shouldn't feel this but it feels right. and where was the lie though? right, no where. "jack's just afraid avani will end up leaving like the ones he had in the past, they were the same. except ellie. she's just a messed up person." finn says.

"uh no. i know avani, avani is too much of an angel to try to break you. she's been through the same with her recent ex, which was like a year ago. she's pushed every guy away because she was afraid they were just like her ex. her ex stopped her from living her life a few months ago. until she finally let go of the feeling and she got better but she needed more to make her better." amelie says, jack and finn look at her.

"she- she said it was you guys. i was surprised she got close with jack, she rarely does that." amelie smiles at jack, jack looked down slowly forming a smile. "you shouldn't worry jack, she was just looking for something to make her happier."

"and she did. she found us, and when she finds it. she never stops smiling." amelie explained, he nods. "jack bro, i heard some of this but you got me and amelie's approval to fall for her. she needs this and i trust you jack." chosen says, stepping in.

jack flushed red, maybe they're right. i just hope ellie doesn't get in my head for this, or else imma be fucked. jack thought. jack looked up and saw avani smiling widely at a joke jaeden made.

he smiled at her, avani noticed and turned to jack. she shyly smiles back at him, he returns it. "go for it." amelie says, patting his shoulder. he nods, "maybe." he whispered. looking back at avani.