three

i smile to the phone, in the background you can see the boys on their phones and playing games. soon sophia came next to me, and smiled.

"hey guys!" sophia smiled.

user2 omg hi sophia

user9 why are you hanging out with them?

user7 OMG SHES WITH THE WHOLE IT CASTTTT

user3 GUEST ME PLEASE!!!!!

user8 how do you even know them?

sophia looks at me giving me a weak smile, "chosen is my brother. and he invited them to our house, and we're just hanging out." i smile to the camera.

"older brother!" chosen yelled, i roll my eyes "by 10 fucking minutes. get over it!" i look back at him, he laughs.

user19 omg she's so rude wth

user6 HI I LOVE YOU

user16 stick to tiktok and back the fuck away from all of them

"is she not allowed to spend time with her brothers? guys chill out." sophia backs me up, i ignore it and download the pictures.

daniellecohn waiting luv xoxooo

amelie rolls here eyes and nudges me, i sigh. "chosen! jaeden!" i yell out, they both came running behind me waving at the camera.

user8 OMGGGG

user18 JAEDENN I LOVE YOU NOTICE ME

user2 CHOSEN I LOVE YOU

i look back at them, they are the only ones who knew about this girl. "uhm. can you uh say hi to danielle, savanna, and brooke." i say quietly, both of their faces went soft. "you sure?" jaeden asked, i just nod looking back to the live.

chosen sighs, "i hate this bitch." chosen mumbles, referring to danielle. making me smile, chosen leans closer and jaeden put his arm around me and fake smiled.

"hi danielle, brooke, and savanna!" you could hear the fake in it, after they said that. they ran back to the boys.

daniellecohn OMG JAEDEN MARTELL AND CHOSEN SAID HI TO ME

user8 that bitch forced avani to tell them to say that i swear

brooklyn YOU CANT RELATE. JAEDEN LOVES ME

savannawiles you wish that was you bbs

user9 who even are they? they actually can relate because at least they are actually friends with them

user25 touch your nose if they forced you to say that

amelie and i looked at each other trying not to laugh, and act like we scratched our nose. "wait can you end the live? we're gonna talk about something." chosen says, i nod and told them to come and say bye.