Chapter16: Mix and Match

It was another journey of survival program. After loosing on WIN, B team has to endure another survival program which is much cruel than the first one since they have to fight between themselves. What makes it harder is the addition of 3 more trainees. Starting off with Jinhyeong and Chanwoo plus Yang Hongseok.

Adjustments should be made not just for the the sake of their performances but on their relationship with each other as well. They left the dorm they have been staying since they entered YG and transferred to a new and bigger one to accommodate the sudden addition of members.

The whole journey is full of ups and downs. Losses and winnings. Happiness and sadness. Laughter and tears.

The mixing of members and matching them up to form 3 different groups to be lead by B.I, Bobby, and Jinhwan is what they have to endure in order to prove themselves.

Yang Hyunsuk believes that they have to go under these things in order to grow a strong heart and mentality that they will carry until debut.

After several pre-match which prepared them for the final stage, the day has come for their much awaited stage.

"Tomorrow will be the Final Match. At long last!" Jinhwan said while grilling the meat that they share on the rooftop.

"Nae. The hardwork will be paid tomorrow, I hope everyone will do well. Just do what we've practice and enjoy the entire show," Bobby added.

"Everyone... do not think that tomorrow is a Final Match, just look at it in a more positive light. Let us just think that we perform for our family and for our fans. Don't think of it as a competition. After all, what is important is that the fans and our family is proud of us. Let's show them a great concert, arrasseo?" Hanbin said encouragingly.

The night was spent talking about how it was for the past months they have been together.

"It's a pity Hongseok hyung wasn't yet with us during our camping retreat. That was the most fun for me," Yoonhyeong said. "Also, because of that trip, me and Chanwoo have become so close."

"Yes. Yoonhyeong hyung and Chanwoo are really close now. They already look like father and son," B.I commented.

"If Yoonhyeong and Chanwoo got close during that trip, I think Bobby and Joonhoe got even more awkward," Jinhwan said causing laughter to everyone except for the two mentioned.

"Hey! We aren't really awkward, we share the same room now, see!" Joonhoe defended.

"You are not awkward because B.I shares the same room with you and Bobby. But when it is just you and Bobby, the atmosphere goes like kroo-kroo-kroo," Jinhwan replied back.

"Jinhwan hyung is right! Once I eavesdrop while they were trying to make a conversation on our room. They talked about strange things like how did the butterfly became so beautiful where in fact it is so gross when it was a larvae. Oh, another thing, they talked how ants are taken for granted since people can just step on them and they die," Hanbin said.

The group bursts out laughing with B.I revelation, while the two didn't know what to do because of embarrassment.

"But at least they try to be cool with each other. I really can't understand why do you feel so awkward. We have been together for at least 3years how can you not be cool with each other's presence?" Hanbin asked.

"I guess it's only Hanbin hyung here who is close to everyone. iKON's Mr. Congeniality Kim Hanbin-ssi," Donghyuk said as he stood up pretending to give an award to B.I, which the latter receive whole heartedly. "B.I ssi and I are very close since we dance a lot together. We practice the routines and work out on it every time."

"Well obviously Hanbin and I are close, we do everything together," Bobby said.

"B.I and I have been together since Day-1 so it is impossible to be awkward with him," Jinhwan said. "I remember, he was just 15 then but he already awed me with his skills."

"As for me, I don't know how we got close. But we really get along well. We are a perfect match. Right Hanbin ah?" Yoonhyeong said and gestured a hi-five to B.I.

"We are close since we do music together," Joonhoe said.

"Hanbin hyung is the one I look up to. He really helped me a lot and us very patient with me," Chanwoo said.

"I know I am lacking a lot. But because of Hanbin hyung I am eventually overcoming them. It is because of hyung's hardwork that makes me more encourage to do my best," Jinhyeong added.

" You may be younger than me, but it feels like you are the responsible hyung. We started a bit shaky, but Hanbin opened his heart for me and let me learn from him," Hongseok said.

"Why is it on me now? The last time I checked we were talking about Bobby hying and Joonhoe," Hanbin said diversing everyone's attention.

" We are really thankful of you Hanbin ah. Without you I don't think this team will lasts and endure all these hardships. You are like the foundation, the roof, and the architect, as well as engineer of this team. We are just the ornaments that will make it look complete but overall it is you who makes most of the effort. Thank you for the hardwork! Thank you for sharing it with us. We will always be here for you whenever you need some back up," Jinhwan said.

♬Saenggil Chukka hamnida, saenggil chukka hamnida, saranghaneun B.I ah, saenggil chukka hamnida.♬