Chapter 12 : Open Up

"Poppin' bottles, rockin' ferrarri, hold up~!" Bobby's rap can be heard in the whole dorm early in the morning making others wake up as well.

The members got up from bed to ready themselves for another day of training.

Jinhwan is busy on the kitchen as he prepare breakfast for the other boys. "Why are you the one cooking hyung?" Donghyuk asked groggily. "Where is Yoonhyeong hyung?"

Usually Yoonhyeong is the one incharge on the kitchen since he knows how to cook. He prepares their food everytime and sometimes asks his mom to bring them food in the dorm since they own a grilling house. "He is not yet up, I don't know why. Can you check on him?"

Donghyuk went on Yoonhyeong's bed and saw him covered with blanket from head to toe. "Hyung~ hyung~" He called but Yoonhyeong wouldn't budge. Donghyuk shrugged his hyung's shoulder and noticed that his body temperature is not normal. He immediately went back to the kitchen, "Jinhwan hyung, I think Yoonhyeong hyung is sick."

Jinhwan rushed to check on Yoonhyeong. Apparently the latter has a fever, good thing it is not too high but still Yoonhyeong needs to have a bed rest. Jinhwan soaked a towel on a basin of cold water and started to damp it on Yoonhyeong's body. It is the first time that Yoonhyeong got sick like this. Yes, he had some colds, fever, and headache before but it is only now that he can't get up because of sickness.

"What do we do now? We have to go to the practice room today," Bobby came to check on Yoonhyeong, already dressed to go to the training center. "Don't even think of skipping vocal sessions today hyung."

"Jinhwan hyung, you should get ready by now, I will watch for Yoonhyeong hyung today," Hanbin looked at Yoonhyeong who is still deeply asleep. "Just tell the mentors that I will accompany hyung here."

After their breakfast and all the reminders of Jinhwan to B.I regarding Yoonhyeong's medicine, the four boys left.

"Hanbin why are you still here?" B.I continued to wash the dishes his back facing the other. "You should stay on your room and rest hyung. I'll bring your breakfast and medicine there."

"No," Yoonhyeong said sternly. "We have to attend the vocal lessons today. We can't just skip."

Today is an important practice day with all the YG vocal mentors. There will be intensive sessions today for B team. Yoonhyeong has been anticipating for this since he knows that it will help him a lot.

As a member who has been a wallflower on his team, Yoonhyeong tries hard to create his own color in the group. It is not a hidden fact that YG is trying to get more from him and Donghyuk. He has to show that he can also be a main vocal like Joonhoe and Jinhwan.

"You can't just compromise your health for that. Do you think you can concentrate on the mentoring with your condition? You will rest today," B.I said with authority completely forgetting that the other is older than him. "I am saying this to you as a leader of our team, not as a younger friend."

Yoonhyeong left and went back to his room knowing that B.I is right. But still, it is such a bad timing for him to get sick.

B.I let Yoonhyeong sleep the whole day to immediately gain back his strength while he continued to write lyrics. In the evening, Yoonhyeong's body temperature is normal and is back to his goofy self.

"Hanbin, thank you for taking care of me." The two are on their dorm's night view deck, enjoying the beautiful night scene of the city. "But, is it alright that you didn't attend the vocal mentoring?"

"I've already told the mentors that I will not attend today's practice even before I knew you were sick. I want to stay home and rest as well, I also feel sick."

"Wait," Yoonhyeong placed his palm on Hanbin's forehead to check if the latter has fever too. "But you're not hot."

"What I am trying to say is, I am sick of this situation hyung."

Yoonhyeong fell silent with B.I's words. He can see how it has been hard for B.I from the past months when they lose on the survival program. B.I may look so tough and fine outside but deep inside he is also suffering. This friend of him doesn't show his emotions. Is this really Hanbin? Is he really opening up to him now?

Yoonhyeong smiled, "Finally. I never thought you would come to any of us and tell what you feel.When we were on Jeju, everyone let out their thoughts and worries except for you. You have been keeping all these things to yourself. I am glad that finally, you opened up."

"I also thought that I can keep all these things on myself hyung. But no, it keeps on adding up until I feel like I am going to burst. After that night, I thought I am not suitable to be a leader. It is fine if I failed by myself, but the fact that I caused other five people to fail.."

"Stop. It is not because of you Hanbin, it is not just you besides loosing is not entirely a bad thing. We lose because we are still lacking, our lose is a chance to fill those lackings and improve ourselves even more. It is not just you who should always be responsible, the five of us should be responsible for our own selves too. Don't blame yourself, it is not your fault."

That talk with Yoonhyeong meant a lot for Hanbin. Finally, he can now breathe normally and find his old self back.

After a while they heard the exhausted rants of the other boys. "Yoonhyeong, Hanbin we're home," Jinhwan said searching for the two.

"We're at the 'deck' hyung," Hanbin shouted.

"What are you two doing here? It's cold outside do you want to get sick?" Jinhwan said as he felt the cold breeze of air from the deck. "Get inside."

----

[Fangirl Note:]

Yes, I am a Jinhwan✘Yoonhyeong shipper and a B.I✘Yoonhyeong shipper as well. Prince Song has many OTPs. Err...