10: Beach Day

You and Mirio were invited to a beach party on Wednesday! Today was Tuesday.

"I don't... have a bathing suit, Mirio."

He looked confused. "Why not?"

You hid your face in your hands. "I can't swim, Mirio! We moved a lot when I was a kid and just never learned."

He walked over and gave you a light hug. "That's alright! We can go get you one! And I can help you, I'll be right beside you." He smiled at you.

You were unsure, but agreed anyway.

You went to a store a couple of blocks down and went to the swimsuit section. You usually had to get an XS, or a kids L. You two looked around, and Mirio was sweating. "What's wrong?"

"I don't uh, know anything about woman's clothing..."

"Oh it's alright! Go save me a changing room please ."

"You sure?"

"Yeah I can handle it! Meet you in five."

He walked over to the dressing rooms and stood in front of one, saving it for you.

You kept searching and found a cute black one. It looked like this:

You went to the changing room and Mirio followed you in

"Get out your big goof!" You playfully socked him in the stomach.

"Oh, right!"

He waited outside until you told him to come in.

You put your hands in front of you and blushed. "So.. do you like it?"

"Of course! I love it! That looks super cute on you!"

"Thanks." You told him to get out and you changed back into normal clothes. You put the bathing suit back on the hanger and opened the door.

"Do you have a bathing suit? Or whatever you call it, I don't know what you call it actually..."

Mirio threw his head back and laughed. "We call them trunks! And now that I think of it, I may have outgrown my trunks..."

"Let's find you some then!" You pushes him into the men's section and helped him pick out some trunks.

You kept giving him suggestions, and he said it didn't matter to him. "Well it matters to me! We have to look nice Mirio!"