8: The Big Four

••//// TWO WEEKS LATER ////••

You and Mirio's relationship had become a little more intense. You had build a thick foundation of trust, spilled secrets, kissed a little bit, and kept your grades well above average.

Your birthday was approaching soon, and Mirio knew this. Today was Wednesday and your birthday was on Friday.

You went through each day as usual, go to class, hang with Mirio, and sleep with Mirio. And it repeats. But Friday morning was different.

You usually slept curled up in a ball with Mirio on your back. But, you woke up and found that he wasn't there.

"M-Mirio? I'm getting cold over here..."

"SURPRISE!"

"Gah!" you jumped back from him springing through the floor. He held out a small plate with a chocolate cupcake on it. It had a little candle on it, and it was lit.

"Happy Birthday! Go ahead, blow it out!"

You gently blew out the single candle. "Thank you, Mirio." You crawled towards him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He closed his eyes when your lips touched him. He took the candle out and gestured it to you. You accepted the cupcake, and broke it in half.

"No, you eat it! It's your birthday after all."

"I can't finish it."

"It's a cupcake!"

You made a grumpy face at him and he gave in. "Fine." He took the cupcake and you both at the small portions in silence.

You went back to your dorm to change into a uniform for school. After that, you grabbed an apple and headed out for class.

You walked with Mirio to homeroom. A couple minutes after you sat down in your desk, Sensei stood up. "Mirio, Hado, Amajiki and Y/N."

Everyone's eyes met Sensei's. "Yes?" the four all asked simultaneously. He pointed at the door.

"Principal's office. Go."

Everyone was a little confused but obeyed. You and the others walked silently down the hall, except for Amajiki'a nervous mumbling.

You all reached the door of the principal's office and Mirio gently knocked on the door. It opened, but you had to look down to see who had opened it.

A small, white rat looking thing with a gnarled scar opened the door. He was wearing a very big grin. "Oh yes! You four, please, please come in!!"

Everyone walked in and sat in the chairs. There were only three. Amajiki and Hado sat down, but Mirio saves the last one for you. He stood behind you with his arms crossed.

"We have a very special announcement to make!" Principal Nezu said.

He giggled. "Y/N is going to be joined you three elites!"

"Huh?" you said. "What do you mean?"

"The Big Three all have a certain level of skill and their quirks are extraordinary. You, Y/N have surpassed their skill level and your quirk is outstanding. If we were to rank you, Mirio would be first, then Amajiki, and the Hado and then you! You may be at the bottom, but your still there!"